VN Ren'Py The Will of Endreon [Ch. 2 Part 2] [Hidden Dreams]

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Who's the woman from the first image? i didn't saw her at all in the game
If you mean with the red hair, she's the poorly-thought-out and poorly-represented prostitute LI you can optionally visit and lose your money to at the very start in exchange for an immensely unsatisfying scene.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
If you mean with the red hair, she's the poorly-thought-out and poorly-represented prostitute LI you can optionally visit and lose your money to at the very start in exchange for an immensely unsatisfying scene.
Yes that one, i thought she is some important character/LI since she is also on the banner.

Pretty weird that dev decided to put her along with other important characters.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yes that one, i thought she is some important character/LI since she is also on the banner.

Pretty weird that dev decided to put her along with other important characters.
I agree, and the dev's handling of her is one of the main reasons a lot of people are dubious about this game.

Apr 1, 2022
I agree, and the dev's handling of her is one of the main reasons a lot of people are dubious about this game.
i like LI's attitude, the hooker who enjoying her own job, but why she's in first image? unless she has her own path with some quantity. it's bit weird. i hope there is future update for her, and don't make her stop prostituting for future update too, it's her own unique charm that she's hooker, it make her unlike other girls

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
i like LI's attitude, the hooker who enjoying her own job, but why she's in first image? unless she has her own path with some quantity. it's bit weird. i hope there is future update for her, and don't make her stop prostituting for future update too, it's her own unique charm that she's hooker, it make her unlike other girls
Hmm...well, for me I wasn't happy the beautiful hot redhead, who is a potential love interest...works as the town cum sponge. And with her being so beautiful, most likely she is very popular with her job.

Well it's a shame.

Reactions: Teddy 369
May 7, 2021
I'm just starting this one out and it seems to have some potential so far, but if the dev is around, I'd love to offer some constructive criticism for one aspect of the game that is just driving me crazy already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The part of it that is so frustrating doesn't seem to be plot integral so it is something that could be edited to at least give a reason why he seems to be reluctant to do the one thing that he should be most eager to do at that point.

Reactions: RewindWorld

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
The game is good and has great graphics but...
*Nia is such a bitch that i dont even care how atractive she is, i dont think there is one likeable trait in her. What an annoying character.
*And the mc is incredibly useless. Is not just that he doesnt have useful skills, but his personality is just... ugh.
The guy is given an important message, while knowing that someone just got killed becuase of it, and just ignores it completely while talkingnormally with people until someone directly asks about the message... does he have some kind of mental problem?
And later he is offered to train, but he refuses because he preffers to keep being a dead weight, even though he was just mentally complaining about it... though admitedly, he did seem to develop in this aspect of his personality. So he gets a pass for this, but not the first thing i mentioned about him.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
The game is good and has great graphics but...
*Nia is such a bitch that i dont even care how atractive she is, i dont think there is one likeable trait in her. What an annoying character.
*And the mc is incredibly useless. Is not just that he doesnt have useful skills, but his personality is just... ugh.
The guy is given an important message, while knowing that someone just got killed becuase of it, and just ignores it completely while talkingnormally with people until someone directly asks about the message... does he have some kind of mental problem?
And later he is offered to train, but he refuses because he preffers to keep being a dead weight, even though he was just mentally complaining about it... though admitedly, he did seem to develop in this aspect of his personality. So he gets a pass for this, but not the first thing i mentioned about him.
I was also wondering about MC's mental issues :p Seems like he's autistic of some sort. Nothing wrong with that ofc, but facial expressions and thoughts just threw me off

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes