VN Ren'Py The Will of Endreon [Ch. 2 Part 2] [Hidden Dreams]

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Hidden Dreams

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
EndreonBanner1.jpg

Overview:
Is a world ever really at peace? Nearly one hundred years after a legendary warrior ended a reign of despotism, the known realms once again teeter on the edge of chaos. Strengthening factions and an emerging threat in a faraway land will force a new group of heroes to rise up. Together, they must traverse mysterious lands and navigate their way through dangerous obstacles as they follow a mythic path in hope of salvation.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-04
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: Hidden Dreams
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: FAN SIG - WALKTHROUGH

Endreon1.jpg Endreon2.jpg Endreon3.jpg Endreon4.jpg Endreon8.jpg Endreon5.jpg Endreon6.jpg Endreon7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I am just voicing my thoughts as to what many will say. This is a clear warning sign for many and will drive them away from the game before it even takes off. It is nice that it is stated to warn people but in my experience on these forums it will hurt in the end.
1677799514249.png

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I currently have no plans to include NTR. If that somehow changes, I will make certain it is entirely avoidable.

This is just a heads-up and some advice.

I recommend being upfront about if NTR will be in here or not.
NTR IS A VERY TOUCHY SITUATION in general.

Being vague about it saying "I don't know plans change" and adding NTR in the middle of development, Will not go well, Even if it's avoidable, Most people don't like getting hit with NTR out of nowhere.

So I want to know would it ever be added or not? Simple as that.

This how devs get people mad at them, and the thread becoming a war zone, so I recommend confirming if it will be in the game or not.

Good luck tho.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Together, they must navigate their way through dangerous obstacles as they follow a mythic path in hope of salvation.
"I currently have no plans to include NTR, but... If that somehow changes..."

I see the conviction is strong with this one... :BootyTime:

On the other hand, this is the kind of renders we need more of, so as long the developer follows the mythic path of salvation, I'll give it a go.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

I currently have no plans to include NTR. If that somehow changes, I will make certain it is entirely avoidable.

Jokes aside, renders and models look nice,what are the planned tags dev?(edit: added in dev note)
And fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
should be written i would (not) have been able to sleep think you were out on the street

Reactions: uwu0uwu
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes