Henkie69

Jan 14, 2018
Wait is this game abandoned or completed? Because after sex with Graves it says it is the end of main story for this update.
They just announced a new update today:
PiXel Games
Feb 25 at 3:23am
The Wind's Disciple 1.1 is almost here!
Hi there guys! We will send the next update within the next 48 hours to our 15$+ patrons, that is one day before of doing the post for 10$+ patrons. Expect the public release in a week!

PD: Remember that this update won't be as long as the previous ones because we're also working on the new game. Although, expect a couple of great new scenes!

D

Deleted member 225174

Anyone here still a patron for this project? If so, could you upload the new update. Cheers.

Reactions: ApolloAlTh0r

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
I thought they had abandoned this project,they only add less than 5 pics per update,they goes to v.11 interesting

Reactions: a meme
Sep 22, 2017
I thought they had abandoned this project,they only add less than 5 pics per update,they goes to v.11 interesting
"There will be a couple more updates, at least. There are some "commisions" left from the 50$ patrons. Although, we don't want this game to totally die, we may make some "changes" or improvements from time to time." This is a reply they made to a comment on there patreon recently. So the game wont be totally abandoned. Also does anyone know if the poll for there new game came along with this update?

Sep 22, 2017
Pc:
Mac:
Android:

The mac version has a download issue that i'm not sure applies here or if it was fixed. But here's what they said to do just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apologies if somethings messed up. This is my first time doing something like this. So just let me know and i'll try to fix it.
Also here's there patreon post.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Pc:
Mac:
Android:

The mac version has a download issue that i'm not sure applies here or if it was fixed. But here's what they said to do just in case.
Apologies if somethings messed up. This is my first time doing something like this. So just let me know and i'll try to fix it.
Also here's there patreon post.
I am disappointed. There is nearly nothing new and it is low quality. Roxanne is just walk with reused scenes. Jinx fix ok, but private show is Sona x Ahri from back. No good look for tasty parts. Warwick's anal is jsut moving butt, sexy one but still... Four Elements quality is hard to find these days:C

Nov 11, 2017
I am disappointed. There is nearly nothing new and it is low quality. Roxanne is just walk with reused scenes. Jinx fix ok, but private show is Sona x Ahri from back. No good look for tasty parts. Warwick's anal is jsut moving butt, sexy one but still... Four Elements quality is hard to find these days:C
They're working on a new game, but their patreon allowed certain tiers to request scenes, so they're fulfilling those to tie up the loose ends apparently. I wouldn't expect much tbh, this game had a lot of potential but just kind of tailed off.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
They're working on a new game, but their patreon allowed certain tiers to request scenes, so they're fulfilling those to tie up the loose ends apparently. I wouldn't expect much tbh, this game had a lot of potential but just kind of tailed off.
I was kind of hoping they would use the strange mage-dude to mind-control her or make her a horny slave. I mean the tease about a new outfit and her "new role". But meh, just a normal ending.

Did they say if they'd continue with her as the MC or if the new game is something unrelated?

Sep 22, 2017
I was kind of hoping they would use the strange mage-dude to mind-control her or make her a horny slave. I mean the tease about a new outfit and her "new role". But meh, just a normal ending.

Did they say if they'd continue with her as the MC or if the new game is something unrelated?
This is what they've said about there new game so far.

So no she won't be the MC of there new game but I think it's still possible for her to be in it. They also stated that there would be a poll for there new game sometime this month.

As for The Winds Disciple it still has a few more updates left thanks to $50 patrons. So we could get something better then what we got with this last update. Though I wouldn't expect anything major from them.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes