Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
Pc:
Mac:
Android:

The mac version has a download issue that i'm not sure applies here or if it was fixed. But here's what they said to do just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apologies if somethings messed up. This is my first time doing something like this. So just let me know and i'll try to fix it.
Also here's there patreon post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yah a bit wierd, i downlowded direct , then pun on a sd card, extracted there and put back in the computer files - it worked, mabey you dont need a windows domain...

MiMiMi

May 15, 2017
I seem to be stuck. After looking around the tavern events with Katarina the game says to talk to Sue about Katarina. However, when I try to talk to Sue the game simply puts me back on the city screen and I don't seem to able to talk to Sue at all. Anyone know what to do here?

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
just be patient, the 15 dollar tier only has 4 people and its unlikely they gonna leak it lol

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
well at least they actually finished a game, unlike most other patrons
I found a game by offshore,it's unbelievable, 0.1 for 1 event,0.2 for another event, game over.
well,malise and the machine is top of the indie h game,not update for 2 years now

May 13, 2017
Well the update is out :
But its complete shit. They added nothing that made sense to add. Like why is there no anal option when you are prostituting after you have had anal sex with Graves? There is even a part where someone suggests it.

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018

PC
MAC
ANDROID

Changelog v1.2:

• New scene: Complete the minigame at the tavern (serve five out of five clients correctly) and let Janna stay after hours with Katarina to satisfy some customers... (*** UNLOCK AFTER FINISHING THE GAME ***)
  • New scene: Visit the City Hall and Sue will tell Janna that she received a mysterious letter for her. (*** UNLOCK AFTER FINISHING THE GAME ***)
  • New scene: Let Janna work as a prostitute to see a new request from Anton, her favorite client.
  • Re-created the scene from the beginning of the game, of Janna 'voyeuring' Ron and Rox.
  • Improved some of the status menu.
  • Now you can see a tip on how to level up Warwick's relationship to the max level.

Sep 8, 2017
stupid question but do you have to download 1.1 before 1.2?
I didn't download 1.1 and when I downloaded 1.2, the scene with Roxanne and Ron didn't update nor did any of the end game content such as the scenes with Kat and the scenes with Anton.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Is this finally finished or are there still artwork sketches in the game? :test:
I swear, patreon finished games these days...

Reactions: HunterSeeker

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is this finally finished or are there still artwork sketches in the game? :test:
I swear, patreon finished games these days...
They've said this is the last update of patreon paid for content, and they're moving on to new games now. As always, time will tell if that's true (beyond any bugfixes).

Reactions: mesoru
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes