Bronzeswagger

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone have a completed save for the 1.2 update? (Windows)

I've played this game before and had a save on there, but I reinstalled this recently and wanted to use a complete save, but when I try to use the one on Page 17, it brought back my old save, and I've deleted it.

Now everytime I try to dump the completed save in the folder, I don't get anything to show up. :/

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone have a completed save for the 1.2 update? (Windows)

I've played this game before and had a save on there, but I reinstalled this recently and wanted to use a complete save, but when I try to use the one on Page 17, it brought back my old save, and I've deleted it.

Now everytime I try to dump the completed save in the folder, I don't get anything to show up. :/
there you go

Reactions: Kira999

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
the next game was released on patreon

Jun 3, 2017
hey guys, I heard that this game includes sona x ahri sex scene
but I couldn't find it
does anyone know how to see this scene?

D

Deleted member 451676

This is really good, I wonder why it isn't more popular.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
Good game, funny !
... But I think I am stuck... Not very far though ! I cleaned the underground, met many times Warwick... Sue told me I'd have a work at the mayor's office, as soon as I buy a maid's dress.
I bought the dress.
And day after day, Sue never talks me again about this job at the mayor's office : I only have the cleaning of the underground available !
I tried evrything, talk to everybody, many times, I tried to go everywhere, I cleaned the unerdground with ou without seeing Warwick, had Valentine's massages many times, took or not a shower, with or without Spot...
I wear the maid's dress when I look at the menu, but when I'm anywhere (with Valentine, Sur, Warwick, Ronal or Roxanne), I lokk with the "undergound" outfit.
What did I miss ? Or is there a bug ?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
Good game, funny !
... But I think I am stuck... Not very far though ! I cleaned the underground, met many times Warwick... Sue told me I'd have a work at the mayor's office, as soon as I buy a maid's dress.
I bought the dress.
And day after day, Sue never talks me again about this job at the mayor's office : I only have the cleaning of the underground available !
I tried evrything, talk to everybody, many times, I tried to go everywhere, I cleaned the unerdground with ou without seeing Warwick, had Valentine's massages many times, took or not a shower, with or without Spot...
I wear the maid's dress when I look at the menu, but when I'm anywhere (with Valentine, Sur, Warwick, Ronal or Roxanne), I lokk with the "undergound" outfit.
What did I miss ? Or is there a bug ?
Well, it seems it will be ok, at last !
But I had to wait about 11 days after buying the maid's outfit, to be (at last) able just to talk to Sue ! Who told me the job will be available "soon". Before that, just unpossible to talk to her, beside asking to wash underground.
Just to say : it's a bit long, for nothing, just to wait and doing every day the same actions...

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Well, it seems it will be ok, at last !
But I had to wait about 11 days after buying the maid's outfit, to be (at last) able just to talk to Sue ! Who told me the job will be available "soon". Before that, just unpossible to talk to her, beside asking to wash underground.
Just to say : it's a bit long, for nothing, just to wait and doing every day the same actions...
and again, and again... always waiting...
19 more days, and I still can't change my job !!
Seriously ! 1 complete month between the moment i've been said i have the work, and the moment i'm always waiting for the job...
What changed betwin that ? Valentine groped me, than groped me naked, than fingers me... 30 days, just for that...

Why do we have to wait soooooo long ? The only purpose (and result) is to turn a very good game into a really boring one !
Nothing useful in the waiting. 1 day or two, ok, why not ? But 30 ??? And still nothing ?
Clicking again, and again, and again... Just to wait... Not the least information or real change in anything... The only purpose is now to find the shortest way to finish evry day...

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Ok, at last, the solution (found in the discussion of this thread, 2 years ago in 2016)
The solution is asolutely stupid, there is strictly no relation between the 2 subjets, but you have to up your relationship with Valentine up to 8, to see the "maid for the mayor" job available at the city hall.
But... Just WTF ??
... complete absurdity...
I hope the rest of the game will be a little more logical... Or it just won't be possible to play without a complete walkthrough !!

It can be a good game. Why the hell creating absurd rules like that, just to slow down the game ??

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ok, at last, the solution (found in the discussion of this thread, 2 years ago in 2016)
The solution is asolutely stupid, there is strictly no relation between the 2 subjets, but you have to up your relationship with Valentine up to 8, to see the "maid for the mayor" job available at the city hall.
But... Just WTF ??
... complete absurdity...
I hope the rest of the game will be a little more logical... Or it just won't be possible to play without a complete walkthrough !!

It can be a good game. Why the hell creating absurd rules like that, just to slow down the game ??
Sort of. The game was supposed to be longer and have more gameplay mechanics initially. The later 2 thirds of the game wwere kinda rushed and while some ideas didn't get implemented or expended at all you can still see the beginning of the concept. (like clothes for example, they were meant to do a lot more than gate a handful of quests)

Reactions: Armelle69
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes