IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So is this the real end game content? Or will a v1.3 exist? I'm confused with the Completed Title even when the version was just v1.0 and now we are at v1.2.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I don't think I'd have made the "Felix loses his virginity" prostitution event repeatable.

Apparently Anton has an infinite supply of identical virgin buddies named Felix.

chocopie

Apr 21, 2018
v1.2 completed save attached.
Dump it inside of \game\saves\

There's a good amount of text content that isn't repeatable via the end-game save, if you're into story progression/development. The birdie holds your hand through it all too, so there's no wild guessing or grinding needed.

Sometria

Dec 7, 2017
Hello, friends, I have a question.
I'm stuck in a tavern, how do I get through it?
I've accumulated 1000 coins, I can not talk with Katarina, what can I do except to play constantly in the tavern?

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
v1.2 completed save attached.
Dump it inside of \game\saves\

There's a good amount of text content that isn't repeatable via the end-game save, if you're into story progression/development. The birdie holds your hand through it all too, so there's no wild guessing or grinding needed.
Well ive been at yhe tavern for quite a while and the bird keeps telling me to meet new people there but absolutely nothing happens, so i dont know about grinding but thats feels like grinding

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
"You can probably meet new people at the tavern" i've been at the tavern working everyday for more than a week. What im supposed to do there?

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Stuck after getting the maid outfit. Valentine won't do anything new, I've already been massaged by Ron, and there's no new work to do with the maid outfit.

Edit: Never mind, got more progression by talking to Sue.

Edit: So I moved forward in the story, I'm working at the tavern, but what I'm really interested in is walking around naked with Rox. How do I do that?

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
guys plz tell r the sex scene animated or normal png image?
i m new ..plz guys tell

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes