Feb 5, 2018
Sorry to comment on an old thread, but I can't believe how looked over this game is. Seriously, it's got some great animation, excellent artwork, it isn't a pain in the ass to play, and has tons of content. PiXel does some awesome work, and I wish they got more recognition as such.

As a side note, never would've thought the Warwick stuff would do it for me, but here we are :D

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
As far as I could see, her first time is with old Swain... Noped out pretty quickly. But that's just me, I wanted Ron to take the firsty.

Reactions: Safkol

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
Sometimes I'm so glad to totally miss games in the latest updates and find these gems at a [completed] state.
The ending was a bit 'meh', but overall I really enjoyed this one, awesome artwork. :love:
Play some more after the ending. This game has amazing end-game content. Ending is only finalization of Janna's corruption. Best part of the game is after that, when she starts to fuck with everyone and goes deeper into being a slut.

Reactions: Blayo

totaltennant

Mar 5, 2018
Okay so I honestly have no idea what to do and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere - basically, I have to talk to sue about my feelings for katerina in order to progress, but when I go to city hall and click "talk to sue" it doesn't do anything except put me back outside to the main map? And if I rent a room in the tavern and click "look around the tavern" it just tells me "there isn't anything I want to do". Does anyone know if this is a bug?

Reactions: Furrycomf

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
They definitely needed choice, forced first times are so boring. I was wanting Warwick to take her.
Late to the game, but yeah. She kept backing up to the gate. I was thinking she'd eventually get too close. Oh well, great game though, know anymore similar? This and slutcraft are the only 2 I've found

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
The game is very good, I loved the clothes and sex toys, a pity the game is a little short.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes