RPGM The Wish [V0.28] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.00 star(s) 24 Votes

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
To be honest idm the grind (because that's what cheat menu's are for), but it would be nice to reduce the amount of characters in the game. It sucks spending time on grinding a char, only to find out it barely has any content.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I think that it s bug
I try to get the telephone number for Armana with 339 at 17:00 but it don't exist on the contact
You have to use "speak" ;)

To be honest idm the grind (because that's what cheat menu's are for), but it would be nice to reduce the amount of characters in the game. It sucks spending time on grinding a char, only to find out it barely has any content.
The development of the game is not finished, new content is added every month. You can look in the "changelog" part, it is indicated when a woman has her quest part finished. The rest of her B/G content will be added later (bonus content by completing all of a woman's quests). For now, only Sweetie and the camgirls have 100% of their content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
the game development is slow but it is worth the wait so all I can say Is be patient and stop criticizing every little thing about it they are only one person you know

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Please see again
View attachment Map009.zip Everything is good except the reward which is the phone of 1 other NPC. Download this and place it in the "data" folder ;)

the game development is slow but it is worth the wait so all I can say Is be patient and stop criticizing every little thing about it they are only one person you know
It's mostly that each modification or readjustment of the game's system wastes time. In addition, I added the 32 NPCs trying to avoid having conflicts in the agendas and because of the complaints, I added bonuses that were supposed to come later. All this means that less content has been added in previous versions but now, if there are no more problems, I'm all about the content :D

But hey, even with the bonuses and monsters that can give large amounts of droplet (which people who rated at 1 star didn't see and they only saw 2 monsters out of 51), there are still complaints. Only the slime and the bat give 1 droplet, drop X5, free potions during creation, free potions in the cave, increased damage with sport, magic damage increased with research, .... and other bonuses. Kill 1 monster that gives 50 droplets + all bonuses = possibility to have enough to make 10 potions + 1 bonus potion (directly) by killing 1 monster without counting all the rest of this area. Go kill the Demonic Golem :p

I hope everyone will finally see all these benefits and go further than the first 5 floors of the cave ;)

PS : Some people who went to the lowest floor must have seen that there was a surprise that is not yet available at the moment but this will give you the opportunity to earn even more resources and get 1 big additional bonus (each time you go to the end of this surprise). :love:

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 24 Votes