3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Game broke when i tried to hack the Landladys computer. It told me to guess a letter then it did nothing. no way to input anything no way to continue

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Midnite Guerilla
When having the user enter the wifi password on the computer for the first time not entering anything and just clicking next is unhandled and will throw an exception.
You might want to initialize the wifi_pass variable with an empty string on declaration to avoid that.

EDIT: I think it was mentioned before already, but just for good measure, there is also an image missing: map_1_garage_exterior_night.png

Last edited:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is this game any good? are there any sex scenes with the milf? or is it just barebone considering it's the first release?

Mack67676767

Dec 31, 2017
This game made me spoil my year plus of shadow trolling (and enjoying the site's multitude of offerings) and not posting a comment or quip a single time.

Then this game was "released." Initially I was excited but cautious, knowing how newly released games tend to go pear shaped before they're ripe. To say I have literally spent more time downloading the game more than playing it is not an exaggeration. Plus, when the version that works finally comes out there's still bugs to be bugged. I recently finished therapy for anger management, I had made so much progress. HAD. Here's back to the good ol' therapist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dutchpete

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
I actually hadn't checked here for possible passwords, but I found a variable which allows for more letter guesses: password_limit
So I basically just consoled password_limit = 26 and mashed all lowercase letters and got all I needed :D

SammanIII

Dec 26, 2017
How do one use the items? and anyone figured out the piano? Where are the keys to the doors? I have played through three time cant find key or how to open the garage. *spoiler* also the only events I have unlock was the shower, changing, and towel drop. Is there any more?

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Well I could not even get it to work for than a minute or two. As soon as I reset the screen resolution, Win 10/Avast quarantined it and would not let me even decompress the rar file again. Don't have any real suspicion it is a virus, but after many hundreds of renpy games this is the first one which gave me an unplayable game.
Captain Red

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
I can't even play the game. Norton Antivirus keeps saying the file is not trusted and deleting it with no way to restore it.

MK2808

Jan 24, 2018

How many times can I still get the stuff? The password is not saved and no matter where and how I search I can not find a key.

if you want to make an annoying game you almost made it (congratulations)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes