3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
so 0.32 working ok? i like it from what i played but gave up on 0.31 due to the errors

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Curiousity got the better of me so I downloaded and tried.
Nice artwork. Not the best I`ve ever seen (try Timestamps(y)), but good enough.
HMMMM HMMMM MINIGAMES !!
I hate those.
Guessing a password and no clue what you should do here, neither textual nor visual.
Only you guys here helped but that is obviously a design flaw. It should be explained in the game.
After that things got worse in the form of the second minigame.
Try to follow and peek on the landlady.
The small navigation icons are no help here and that timer runs out faster than Weinsteins popularity with women.
tried several times, never made it.
So I tried to have fun and ended up frustrated.

Reactions: Hadgar

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Another cock fairy, horse dong game. Ponders if this is a way creators/writers compensate for terribad story/writing :p

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Okay, I just started this game for the first time and I read this and quit the game.
View attachment 314151

I really don't need incest in a good game but I cannot stand this fake incest. The only game that does it right is Where The Heart Is where it's kinda like hidden incest but it also works if it's not and now I'm used to it being the way it is.
Dude, it is incredible but this time it REALLY is your landlady... you just rent a room at her house....yeah I know... Mind = Blown

bliddedude

Nov 24, 2017
this game was horrible to play. The game is very unintuitive and hard to figure out. I will recommend people not to play this game if it doesn't get easier

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The "quicktime" events are quite annoying, yes. At the very least there needs to be a splash screen explaining what is coming up. Also needs an NTR tag, because we all know people will get upset when they have no warning before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
v0.3.2 still glitch when going to garage exterior at night..
this is what i've got..
View attachment 314204

try version 0.3.2 at OP..
i don`t have quest 8. and why i need to find key to master bedroom when i was inside 30 times ? and at the end of this update i can`t go anywhere after she come to my room !!!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The "quicktime" events are quite annoying, yes. At the very least there needs to be a splash screen explaining what is coming up. Also needs an NTR tag, because we all know people will get upset when they have no warning before
Tbh, the narrative, with the inner dialogue or talking to yourself or whatever the protag is doing. Is quite annoying as well. Maybe the creator try to be hip and fresh, or whatever, but I don't quite see it.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Here are the possible passwords:
Every time you start the hacking, a random one of those is selected and you have to guess which one by entering letters. It's not that hard once you know how it works, but I had to look at the code to understand it.

The cuckold scene annoyed me a bit. I didn't even remember that there was a girlfriend, but now I'm sure there isn't one. An easy way to include early sexual content, perhaps.

Reactions: Hadgar

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
i don`t have quest 8. and why i need to find key to master bedroom when i was inside 30 times ? and at the end of this update i can`t go anywhere after she come to my room !!!
but you can't get in there when at night time ( i think)..
maybe in the future will be useful, like the other quest that not cleared..

kitten236

Jun 2, 2017
Anybody got a save just after hacking computer please
i stated a new game tried all passwords not working for me

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
Anybody got a save just after hacking computer please
i stated a new game tried all passwords not working for me
dude this is 2 post above yours..
Here are the possible passwords:
Every time you start the hacking, a random one of those is selected and you have to guess which one by entering letters. It's not that hard once you know how it works, but I had to look at the code to understand it.

The cuckold scene annoyed me a bit. I didn't even remember that there was a girlfriend, but now I'm sure there isn't one. An easy way to include early sexual content, perhaps.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
to be honest i kinda liked the start of the game.
i know story is all clichee ... yet again .. but somtimes i just indulge myself.
and most of the errors were fixed just seting the variable called to 0 or False.
Only inventory bug is kinda elusive ... tried different methods fixing it .. sadly i failed.

Maybe this is an attempt to see how many ppl here posess the skill to debug by themselfes and fixing stuff lets you play
as a reward. and im not being in irony or sarcasm mode right now. whole new concept for a game.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes