3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay so.. i was scared for the moment that she -you know who- is a toothfairy as well and maybe she would kill two birds with one bone ..uh.. i mean stone :oops:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
SO..typing in password letter by letter..get h i s t o then i type r and says incorrect..and boots me outta the hacking software..fuck you game..game spossed to be fun..not a fucking pain in the ass.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So what all is available in this build? is it worth checking out yet?
Not, in case of lewds. Otherwise its kinda funny.
guys im stuck in the guess a letter hack i can't do any thing
Keep talking to her at the kitchen untill she has nothing else to say otherwise it won't accept the password even if you type the correct one. Afterwards, its easy if you figure out which one of the bold letter words will match the 7 letter criteria. EZ.

Reactions: batman321456

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
Not, in case of lewds. Otherwise its kinda funny.

Keep talking to her at the kitchen untill she has nothing else to say otherwise it won't accept the password even if you type the correct one. Afterwards, its easy if you figure out which one of the bold letter words will match the 7 letter criteria. EZ.
what im saying i cant type any thing

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what im saying i cant type any thing
At first it just asks for a letter. So you hit a letter, it won't be shown (and hit enter after you do but i can't recall if its needed or not). It will tell you if its correct or not untill it either enough or will give you incorrect lockout so you have to do it again.

dalamar26

Mar 14, 2017
Even with the fixes this game is still unplayable first scene is bedroom ver 0.3.2 win

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'pnu'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "0_events.rpyc", line 15, in script
  File "G:\Downloads\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Downloads\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Downloads\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1012, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "G:\Downloads\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "G:\Downloads\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\TheWish-0.3.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'pnu'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Wish 0.3.2
Thu May 30 22:37:23 2019

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
At first it just asks for a letter. So you hit a letter, it won't be shown (and hit enter after you do but i can't recall if its needed or not). It will tell you if its correct or not untill it either enough or will give you incorrect lockout so you have to do it again.
ok thx but wut is the password i saw it and it was history but its incorrect

Reactions: dfv

Mr Tempo

Feb 2, 2019
There are list of possible passwords from the dialogue with the landlady. Those are in BOLD
When you access her PC, the hacking software would ask to guess words. It does not necessarily "history" as the answer. It will be RANDOM from the list of possible passwords. You need to guess few letter first and then guess the correct one

Mine ended up with "actress"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i did ALL the talk i could with landlady...hacking software accepted histo..then r was incorrect and kicked out...went back in to try again..but it wont accept anything...its not good..

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes