3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
The developer doesn't want to continue the game.
Maybe someone makes a mod to continue the story or beg the dev to do it.
The is very good though

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
In these kind of games, the own mother is always the most desirable for me. I am glad that this game lets the player fuck the mother thoroughly in several scenes and positions once she gets seduced. This is truly the ultimate prize!
And extremely arousing too! :3

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is there anywhere to follow this dev? twitter/deviantart/pixiv/etc?
I wanna know if/when he starts a new game/project!

Reactions: Rmayes

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
the walkthrough says sarah (the college tour guide) is supposed to look similar/familar? similar to who?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the walkthrough says sarah (the college tour guide) is supposed to look similar/familar? similar to who?
It doesn't matter, she's irrelevant.
The completed game centres around the MC and Joanna/MC's mother... Just make sure you save before actually finishing the game.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Title says on hold, well on hold or not I thoroughly enjoyed playing thru what is here so far. From the story to the renders.. to the.. well hell I don't know. A top tier game even if it is coming along slowly. Got a fan in me.
Just totally impressed with this. Played it from beginning to end, what a great and complete piece of work. Could he make a continuation? Are their other angles he might flesh out? Sure there are, but as a body of work it can definitely stand on its own as complete. I tip my hat to this one.

With that being put out there first I'd like to add I would LOVE to see more work from 'Midnite Guerilla' in the future. In my humble opinion this one deserves and needs to be on STEAM to enrich the coffers of the DEV. Even though I've played it all the way through I definitely would have NO issue purchasing it there to show my support. At the moment I don't see any further action on the part of Midnite Guerilla, but I do hope he gets the itch to continue writing games in the future.

Maybe start with the redhead friend.. that way he'd get MrFriendly on board from the start. :)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
While I appreciate the favorable comments, this game is dead. It will not have a continuation or a sequel. I wish I had never started making it and, to be honest, I wish it would be deleted from this site.
All good.. but a quick question.. Are you going to continue writing games? Do believe there is quite the interest. If not that's cool.. but inquiring minds would love to know that answer. :)

Edit: I ran through some of your prior posts to get some idea of what you've been through and perhaps why you feel the way you do. Can totally see how toxic comments can steal the joy/satisfaction you get from your work. Still believe you should put this on STEAM and reap some well deserved money from your work.

Last edited:

MilfFapper

May 8, 2019
While I appreciate the favorable comments, this game is dead. It will not have a continuation or a sequel. I wish I had never started making it and, to be honest, I wish it would be deleted from this site.
well its sad to see you commenting this. but its your game so your choice. i really liked the game. thank you for making it. hope you will continue making more.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
But why? I haven't followed development closely so could you please share what happened?

Reactions: _FUZE_
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes