3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But why? I haven't followed development closely so could you please share what happened?
It's all in this thread, just go back and read.
Easy way to do it, leave the search box empty and enter his username in the "By:" box, and you'll get the drift.

Remember this though, despite how everything turned out, he made a promise to deliver a finished product, and he held true to his word.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
i feel bad for dev :/ after playing last update i thought something aint right i felt like negativity thru the game espescially with last. I hope you will get better!

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
according to the Walkthrough after the beach event and saying goodbye to mc's friends
in the morning Mom is in the shower, look in closet,go to college,go to practice,swimming
go home Mom is still in shower, therefore go to sandy it aint happening
either there is a trigger missing or the Mom has drunk/bathed in invisible ink !!!
she is not still in the shower and when mc goes to sandy it resulted in a bad ending
in one of the earlier versions it worked but not any more until then it was a great game !!!!!!

Reactions: Larry52

Arno997

Mar 15, 2020
according to the Walkthrough after the beach event and saying goodbye to mc's friends
in the morning Mom is in the shower, look in closet,go to college,go to practice,swimming
either there is a trigger missing or the Mom has drunk/bathed in invisible ink !!!
she is not still in the shower and when mc goes to sandy it resulted in a bad ending
in one of the earlier versions it worked but not any more until then it was a great game !!!!!!
me too i have the same problem

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It's a good game with a good story and good sound effects, but I feel like there is too much wasted potential, as it would have been nice to see one or two more weeks of the story, to see how the beginning of the divorce developed as well as there would be many more scenes of the new relationship between MC and his mom. Also some rooms in the house are not used at all (for example, the rooms in the basement, and the pool is only used for a scene after completing the walkthrough, when it could have been used much more, even if only for teasing scenes; and maybe some sex scene on the nude beach, when Joanna would have been confident enough for it).

On the other hand, it would have been great to have the game progressed until MC deflowered that red-haired swimmer he goes to the club with (maybe inside the olympic pool of the university), and maybe know something about the current status of MC's biological father (for example, MC and his mom could take a romantic vacation and go to Rome, and there one of them convinces the other to find out how his birth father is; and in case they disclose him the true character of their relationship, he suffers a heart attack, commenting that he has created new Borgia or something similar).

Finally, an alternative ending would have been great where Ishtar and her fairies are pleased to know that MC has got Joanna pregnant. By the way, I congratulate its dev on that original detail explaining that Mesopotamian goddess through a video with subtitles.

I'm not sure because I haven't deviated from the walkthrough's advice, but maybe you didn't turn Sandy down on the beach and that's why the bad ending occurs.

Reactions: Alfius

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah... Just wait until you see the actual ending.
:unsure: I'm not sure how to get the actual ending. I followed the walkthrough exactly and never got any negativity or the oft mentioned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ending. It just seemed like a perfectly normal AVN game end to me and there were even some really good bonus scenes after the finale. I'm glad I gave this game a shot and wasn't deterred by some of the reviews. I don't doubt that there are bad endings, but if you follow the walkthrough, then you'll never see them apparently. ??

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
:unsure: I'm not sure how to get the actual ending. I followed the walkthrough exactly and never got any negativity or the oft mentioned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ending. It just seemed like a perfectly normal AVN game end to me and there were even some really good bonus scenes after the finale. I'm glad I gave this game a shot and wasn't deterred by some of the reviews. I don't doubt that there are bad endings, but if you follow the walkthrough, then you'll never see them apparently. ??
I guess I'll start it over and see what I can do with the walkthrough. When I played, suddenly the MC was in college and meeting new people there, hooked up with one of them, and then suddenly his mom's husband is home with another woman and...that's it. End of story.

It really felt like the dev was expanding the game and starting to get into it, and then it was over. But I'll give it another run and see if I get anything different this time.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I guess I'll start it over and see what I can do with the walkthrough. When I played, suddenly the MC was in college and meeting new people there, hooked up with one of them, and then suddenly his mom's husband is home with another woman and...that's it. End of story.

It really felt like the dev was expanding the game and starting to get into it, and then it was over. But I'll give it another run and see if I get anything different this time.
Hmm, so that's one of the bad endings people were talking about. I think if you fool around with Sandy at the beach, the game ends prematurely if I recall the walkthrough correctly. Don't worry because later on you can go to her house and have a lewd scene with her with no penalty. Just do everything the walkthrough describes and you'll be good. (y)

P.S. The game does progress quite fast as you described. It takes place over the course of only a week +/-. If you read all of the exposition though, it explains why MC is staying at Mrs. Hunter's house (and how Mr. Hunter is soon to return from a business trip) and that MC is expected to start college very soon. The dev probably had more content planned, but the "good" ending is a perfectly acceptable conclusion imo.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes