3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Damn, I'm sad okay:(
It's alright to be sad.

I'm sad about it. No more Mrs Hunter ffs!
I wish Midnite Guerilla had been able to ignore the idiots and been able to complete the game in its entirety, but I'm not going to delude myself into believing that he'll change his mind. The time for that has long, long past.

As unhappy as I am at the outcome, he made a promise and kept to it.
Out of respect for his integrity, don't ask for something that clearly will not happen, especially when you're quoting him saying as much.

John_PRO

May 8, 2020
It's alright to be sad.

I'm sad about it. No more Mrs Hunter ffs!
I wish Midnite Guerilla had been able to ignore the idiots and been able to complete the game in its entirety, but I'm not going to delude myself into believing that he'll change his mind. The time for that has long, long past.

As unhappy as I am at the outcome, he made a promise and kept to it.
Out of respect for his integrity, don't ask for something that clearly will not happen, especially when you're quoting him saying as much.
I see

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
This.

This. This shit is why I hate this game and everyone who plays it. This is why you can't have nice things. Please fucking delete this thread.
You hate everyone that played the game because some few people say things that annoys you? seriously?
You really going to ignore that the vast amount of people here is actually saying nice things?

No matter what you do or where you go, people ARE going to say dumb things or things that you not going to like, you should have known that before making a game.

Look, I played your game when was still in development, and your game even being small back then was one of the few that actually made me excited when I saw it got updated. It's truly a good game, everybody knows that and some even suggested for you to make a patreon so we could help you financially.

What I do NOT like is you telling people that the reason there's not going to be any more content or this and that is because the forum was ''mean'' to you or some bullshit like that.

For the time I have been on this forum I can say that there are many people that like to help the developers, either by giving constructive critiscim, pledging to patreon, making suggestions or simply offering kind works.
Believe it or not but even though it's a piracy forum there are many people here who wants to see devs succeed, especially because then they can make even more games for us which is honestly what we like.

Obviously, there ARE people who just wants to bring devolopers down, but why focus on negativity when there is so much positivity?

Anyways, If you dont want anything to do with the game anymore you are free to do so, it's your game. But don't try to shove down our throats that the reason you stopped is because of us.

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
The game isn't bad, girls are hot, navigation in the game is easy and clear.
The game is pretty short and very few scenes but the game is good. Idk what y'all said to Midnite Guerilla to traumatize him like that but damn people can be idiots

Reactions: DragonNinja1979

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
I seem to be stuck on Monday, September 3, in the morning. I tried visiting every room, searching everything searchable, and it is still the morning, no progress, and I still have 2 uncompleted quests: "Find key to master bedroom" and "Update hacking software". I cannot update the software because, for some reason, my laptop lost the Internet access (and yes, it had one because I had received and successfully entered that convoluted password from the landlady), but I cannot do that again, because the only clickable button on the screen is that of Chrome, and when I open it, I end up with a "No Internet" message. I guess I have missed something stupidly obvious, but I just can't figure out what :(

And, by the way, I do not understand why I still have the first quest when I can easily enter the master bedroom....

Update: after a break, I decided to search all desks, tables, etc. Again. And, lo and behold, there is this almost invisible key in the corer of a drawer under the house owner's computer. I picked it up, and the game seems to be moving again. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: parakep

Liquid__

Jr. Uploader
May 28, 2020
The Wish [v1.0.1] [Midnite Guerilla] - Original Size: 1.37GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (193MB): MEGA - -
Download Mac (176MB): MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
File appears to be missing on all mirors

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
The Wish [v1.0.1] [Midnite Guerilla] - Original Size: 1.37GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (193MB): MEGA - -
Download Mac (176MB): MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
all dead

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes