3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
Good game. Landlady looks her age while still looking super hot. Obviously written by a limey (British slang, wording, etc.), making the US setting somewhat strange, but this is a minor detraction from a great game.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
Good game. Landlady looks her age while still looking super hot. Obviously written by a limey (British slang, wording, etc.), making the US setting somewhat strange, but this is a minor detraction from a great game.
I think it was written by a Brit living in America. Hard to tell, he told a lot of stories of hardship that it was hard to separate reality from fantasy.

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
The Wish [v1.0.1] [Midnite Guerilla] - Original Size: 1.37GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (193MB): MEGA - -
Download Mac (176MB): MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Please reupload

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Can someone give me the consolo commands? Like money and affection?
If you want to see a list of all console commands of a game, just extract the attached file inside the game folder, where exe is located.
Open game, press SHIFT+D to open developer menu, and open variable viewer, the list of all variables will open.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can someone give me the consolo commands? Like money and affection?
You really don't need any cheats. Follow the walkthrough, to the letter.
It's a (sadly) short game, and the only way to go wrong is not to use the walkthrough.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Just finished the game. Any games that have somewhat similar story progression? A incest romance type. Any recommendations?

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
been trying to download the game for a while now. The links should be updated. Workupload and Anonfile are dead and the other two have snail speeds. Couldn't get faster than 1 mb/s on either. Nopy was like 250 kb/s.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I loved this game. The lady character specially. Is there any other game from the creator?
There was a lot of drama, and they seem to have ended their Patreon page. Whether they're working under another name or not now, I have no idea. But I agree that the character in this game is one of the very hottest in any I've played, and I'd love to see more like her.

Silverwolf87

Sep 7, 2020
Just finish this awsome game. My question here how many endings have?
My ending mc it is in coma,this is a bad, normal or good ending
Any one can tell me the diferent ends?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just finish this awsome game. My question here how many endings have?
My ending mc it is in coma,this is a bad, normal or good ending
Any one can tell me the diferent ends?
I only played once, so I only ever saw one ending, but I consider it to be a good ending. I followed the walkthrough exactly and didn't get any of conclusions that I've seen people grumble about. I don't want to ruin it for you, but I really enjoyed the entire game. Grab the WT if you can. I will say that at the very end you get four or five bonus scenes with the "landlady" if you have done everything right. (y)

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
I only played once, so I only ever saw one ending, but I consider it to be a good ending. I followed the walkthrough exactly and didn't get any of conclusions that I've seen people grumble about. I don't want to ruin it for you, but I really enjoyed the entire game. Grab the WT if you can. I will say that at the very end you get four or five bonus scenes with the "landlady" if you have done everything right. (y)
can you share the save? i keep getting the coma ending

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes