3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Sadly, I don't think it's going to happen. A few of the posters really upset the dev and he wants nothing to do with this game or any sequels (based upon his last communication). Such a shame because he is a talented creator and his renders are really well done.
Yeah, I inadvertantly walked into the middle of that a while back and someone really snapped at me for what I thought was an innocent question.

If anyone wasn't aware, he seems to have even deleted his Patreon account. Whether he's working under another name and posting games somewhere else, I have no idea. But this is a good example of how a few people can really send the experience sideways for a lot more. Its sad, because I also think that his work was absolutely top notch.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, I inadvertantly walked into the middle of that a while back
Aaaaaand you've done almost exactly the same thing again...

If anyone wasn't aware, he seems to have even deleted his Patreon account. Whether he's working under another name and posting games somewhere else, I have no idea.
Look one post above your own one, and take a good look at the name of who made that post...

Seriously, this is why you "inadvertently walked into" last time. You didn't bother to read past what caught your eye, or to think whether or not your question had already been asked. Odds are high that it usually has been.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Watch this space. I've been doing some artwork for a friend's project. It's his game and he's managing it and dealing with the day to day crap. I'm just helping with the art and some of the coding. He's talked about revisiting the Wish, because of the support from this thread, but I'm not quite ready for that, yet. I went through a very dark place while creating that. However,
Life has a funny way of bringing us back to old things. Whether or not that happens with you, I'll be among those watching for what happens here. Always thought you had talent, my man. Those new renders, fucking gorgeous. Good luck in your future endeavors, regardless of whether you make anything that can go here. Though I certainly hope it does!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Aaaaaand you've done almost exactly the same thing again...

Look one post above your own one, and take a good look at the name of who made that post...

Seriously, this is why you "inadvertently walked into" last time. You didn't bother to read past what caught your eye, or to think whether or not your question had already been asked. Odds are high that it usually has been.
My appologies. I certainly mean no ill will. I'll just shut up and read.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'll just shut up and read.
It's not about any ill will, and you clearly didn't intend anything negative, but... You literally repeated history in this thread, with the Dev's post on the same page as what you were replying to.

So yes, read... Read, pay attention, and then post something.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Life has a funny way of bringing us back to old things. Whether or not that happens with you, I'll be among those watching for what happens here. Always thought you had talent, my man. Those new renders, fucking gorgeous. Good luck in your future endeavors, regardless of whether you make anything that can go here. Though I certainly hope it does!
Thank you. It's been a hell of a time and I was in a very bad place for a lot of it. I'm not going to go into it and I'm not over it, but I'm managing it. I want to apologise to anyone in this thread who I have upset either with what I posted, this became an almost physical representation of my pain, like the Ancient Mariner's albatross, in itself innocuous but representative - an avatar of anguish. However, I was rude and I should make amends. So, I apologise.

I also apologise to all who played my "game". Ignore the ending. That was a petulant and childish response to the critics and it came from the nihilism by which I was engulfed. I realise that many of you actually like the game, that it still has people commenting upon it warms the cockles of my heart. So, pretend the "ending" is a nightmare rather than reality. The MC and Joanna end together. That is how it should be. Maybe, one day, that is how it will be.

I have all the files saved so, one day, the Wish might be revisited. Just don't hold your breath.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thank you. It's been a hell of a time and I was in a very bad place for a lot of it. I'm not going to go into it and I'm not over it, but I'm managing it. I want to apologise to anyone in this thread who I have upset either with what I posted, this became an almost physical representation of my pain, like the Ancient Mariner's albatross, in itself innocuous but representative - an avatar of anguish. However, I was rude and I should make amends. So, I apologise.

I also apologise to all who played my "game". Ignore the ending. That was a petulant and childish response to the critics and it came from the nihilism by which I was engulfed. I realise that many of you actually like the game, that it still has people commenting upon it warms the cockles of my heart. So, pretend the "ending" is a nightmare rather than reality. The MC and Joanna end together. That is how it should be. Maybe, one day, that is how it will be.

I have all the files saved so, one day, the Wish might be revisited. Just don't hold your breath.
It's all good mate, no worries. I think the vast majority of us thought it was a fantastic game. And still do! I personally never found the supposed "bad" ending. I thought it concluded with the bonus scenes of MC and Joanna living together and shtupping in every room in the house :giggle: , so that is where I stopped the game. Anyway, excellent job with the new renders and hope for you a great future whether in visual novels or elsewhere.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I have a problem when I go to Sandy's house, I have no choice there to interview and I don't get 2 photos. Does he know how I can solve the problem where I made a mistake? : D

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

It's very hard to put yourself out there and still maintain an appropriate distance/perspective. You know where that line is but I think it can change and so can you. Do what you think is right and keep a comfortable distance. The reviews and comments are never going to be totally right or totally wrong but the challenge is: you get to choose your reaction when your art is evaluated - it's got to be really difficult but I would choose not to react at all and save yourself some time and heartache.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
It's not and the only futa in it is the "cock fairy", an actual fairy with boobs and a cock. You don't have sex with them.

The futa tag was not added by the developer but by a third party.
Thank you very much for the information

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
This is one of the best incest games I ever played and also the one with the dumbest ending, but well, I will pretend it doesn't exist xD I enjoyed the game so much that I don't care about that detail, I really don't remember the last time I played an incest game without a patch or writing the relationship between the characters at the start, the game felt so natural for that reason, I missed that feeling from the pre incest-ban era from Patreon

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes