• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hell guy pls i want ask befor i download this game .. is this game has only 2- 3 characters only whole the game ? because i checked the screenshots and its only 2 characters there repeatedly .. no side characters scenes ?

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
hell guy pls i want ask befor i download this game .. is this game has only 2- 3 characters only whole the game ? because i checked the screenshots and its only 2 characters there repeatedly .. no side characters scenes ?
It been while a since I played there maybe 5 or 6 side characters and you don't screw all of them. It worth play just follow the if any problems.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It been while a since I played there maybe 5 or 6 side characters and you don't screw all of them. It worth play just follow the if any problems.
do u mean ill not screw all of them just in this uncompleted ver .. ?

or u meant for ever even in the future updates?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
do u mean ill not screw all of them just in this uncompleted ver .. ?

or u meant for ever even in the future updates?
I can't remember the exact number you hook up with (because it's been a while since I played as well), but it's certainly not a constant revolving door of women. I wouldn't classify this one as harem genre. The central attraction of this game is the main LI, Mrs. Hunter. She is worth the price of admission. Easily one of the best if not the best MILF models on F95.

Like the other guy said, follow the walkthrough and you'll be good. You'll get every encounter the game has to offer. (y)

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
So, the demo of the game I've been working on has been published and I've been persuaded to revisit The Wish. I was playing around (oi oi!) with Joanna and I've made some changes and I wondered what people thought:
View attachment 1319243
New on the left; old on the right.
The old right picture is great but that left pick is beautiful. Love the detailed bush and nips on the left. I'd love to thank whoever persuaded you to revisit the game because Joanna is my favorite milf character. Best of luck on the new demo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Gingers, nipples, freckles, minges, and even a fitness girl. I am in heaven! :love:
I see I made the right decision by putting this thread on watch list.

Please let us know when you have a game name and/or a separate thread created for this one. I certainly want to follow the progress wherever it may be.
Based on Midnight Guerilla's comments about revisiting the game i was under the impression these picks are improvements and additions that could be a continuation of this game "The Wish". Didn't know there would be a seperate name and thread or maybe i misunderstood. I apologize if i missed something.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Based on Midnight Guerilla's comments about revisiting the game i was under the impression these picks are improvements and additions that could be a continuation of this game "The Wish". Didn't know there would be a seperate name and thread or maybe i misunderstood. I apologize if i missed something.
I'm not 100% sure. I know a few things have been mentioned 1) Demo for another game 2) Wish remake/revisit 3) Stars of Salvation game.
I think it's safe to assume the Mrs. Hunter and sisters renders would be related to The Wish. The other characters might be part of the unnamed demo?

Here is the exact quote..."demo of the game I've been working on has been published"

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I'm not 100% sure. I know a few things have been mentioned 1) Demo for another game 2) Wish remake/revisit 3) Stars of Salvation game.
I think it's safe to assume the Mrs. Hunter and sisters renders would be related to The Wish. The other characters might be part of the unnamed demo?

Here is the exact quote..."demo of the game I've been working on has been published"
I've been working with another developer, Lucky Slap, mainly providing character art and scenes for their game. They've expressed interest in revisiting The Wish and improving the code and redeveloping the storyline. I had some downtime so I was working on to make some refinements to the main characters of The Wish and even develop a couple of potential new characters. However, beyond that there has been no work afaik on The Wish: Revisited.

Lucky Slap's game has its own thread. That is the game I'm referring to when I mentioned a demo.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I've been working with another developer, Lucky Slap, mainly providing character art and scenes for their game. They've expressed interest in revisiting The Wish and improving the code and redeveloping the storyline. I had some downtime so I was working on to make some refinements to the main characters of The Wish and even develop a couple of potential new characters. However, beyond that there has been no work afaik on The Wish: Revisited.

Lucky Slap's game has its own thread. That is the game I'm referring to when I mentioned a demo.
I'm so so glad to see you are back. Welcome!

Hope to see more of Joanna in the future, my love for her keeps bringing me back to this game. ❤

(I ❤ that unapologetic mature bush of hers)

Good luck with your future endeavors, whatever they may be.
I will watch your career with great interest.

P.S. - Oh wow! I've just now noticed that I have already played that Beneath A Neon Sun game last month (the one you're apparently collaborating with Lucky Slap to develop! :eek:), and I had no idea you were involved with that project at the time. I remember really liking the character art for that, so that explains why! But now that I look closely at it I can clearly see your input in that game. What a happy coincidence.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sadowdark

shizam77

Oct 22, 2016
I'm so so glad to see you are back. Welcome!

Hope to see more of Joanna in the future, my love for her keeps bringing me back to this game. ❤

(I ❤ that unapologetic mature bush of hers)

Good luck with your future endeavors, whatever they may be.
I will watch your career with great interest.

P.S. - Oh wow! I've just now noticed that I have already played that Beneath A Neon Sun game last month (the one you're apparently collaborating with Lucky Slap to develop! :eek:), and I had no idea you were involved with that project at the time. I remember really liking the character art for that, so that explains why! But now that I look closely at it I can clearly see your input in that game. What a happy coincidence.
Where's the nun from?

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes