3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It won't be as thick, but she'll not be shaven. She'll have a bush - I like one too. I'm suspicious of grown men who don't.
I'm beyond thankful that a nice trimmed bush has come back into style. I was never, at any point, a fan of the shaved look for similar reasons. Having some pubic hair just makes a woman look like a woman, and its erotic.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I'm beyond thankful that a nice trimmed bush has come back into style. I was never, at any point, a fan of the shaved look for similar reasons. Having some pubic hair just makes a woman look like a woman, and its erotic.
I know this is preaching to the choir but a girl with no bush down there is like one with no eyebrows, very few can actually pull that look off.

Reactions: Loganfin

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
How's the content so far guys?? 128 pages for a game this old can be a little discouragment !

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How's the content so far guys?? 128 pages for a game this old can be a little discouragment !
It's relatively brief (if you follow the walkthrough to the letter), and has at least one "dead end" in the content (never finished), but there's a decent ending... and the real ending too. Also there's no incest patch, and no need for one as it's plot related.

The dev is working on a complete remake of the game too, which you can see some preview images in some of the recent pages.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The quality of what's there is super high, also. Not just the amazingly hot female lead (though that's obviously a big plus) and great writing involving the interaction between the two characters, but the user interface looks great and moves really fast. Its a really smooth game. The dev clearly knows what he's doing.

TobyBoy39

Apr 14, 2022
这个游戏的制作者在哪里

where is the creator of this game ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Wtf was that extra ending for? The story ended nicely, mom keeps the house and money, ex is gone, live happily ever after with her... but wait it's all a coma dream... why?

Oct 21, 2021
I've been playing around with a few tweaks to the characters. Not wedded to these just yet...but thought you might enjoy them.
#1 Mom & Daughter
View attachment 1607978
Personally, I think Jo's boobs are too big (I know - can there be such a thing?)

#2 Jo on her own
View attachment 1607986

#3 Joanna Mistress of the Night
View attachment 1607992

#4 We Were All Young Once...
View attachment 1607996
Just discovered your game, true treasure, Joanna is stunning! I would absolutely love to see her interact closer with her daughter!

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
At the moment it's a straight from scratch remake. That ending was me being a pissy little dick due to being in a bad place in my life which meant I wasn't able to take criticism well. But I'm well shot of that life (divorce is like buying a house, stressful at the time but great afterwards!) and I am in a better place now. Plus someone else is doing the code which is great. It means bugs will be slower to fix if mentioned here rather than the Discord server because I'm the artist, not the coder, but since I'm not coding there shouldn't be as many bugs in the first place!

The Wish: Revisited will start out the same as The Wish but after the first "day" it'll play out differently. It'll be a bit more of a "trainer"/ VN than a bad point and click adventure. The trainer part won't be a grind, it'll just be a way for you to trigger which order you want to do the girls in. The only requirement is that you must do one of the girls the MPC lives with within the time frame of "The Wish". The number of girIs is changing from 1 to 4. We're also ditching the journal as unwieldy and too complicated within the new context. And the relationship between the MPC and Darya and Carys is changing. So, it's all going to be different but familiar. Mrs Hunter ain't changing; she's a doll!

Really liked the game, looking forward to remake. i was left wanting more positions and the use of the exercise room, utility room, etc also for MC to suck on those amazing nipples. please dont remove the journal as it gives insight on Joannna's mind and i liked reading it. also for mpc and Joanna to enjoy in all parts of the house.Really loved Joanna's design.

CallMeBigUnit

Jul 13, 2020
Lucky Guerrilla - Longtime listener, first time caller (for anyone who remembers Mr. Obvious from Bob and Tom Radio), I haven't checked yet, but do you have a patron or subscriber site setup yet? Any plans there in the near future?

Also - are those links at the (way-back) beginning of the thread kosher? Don't like just getting freebies without Dev permission.

Looking forward to what comes next, The Wish was one of my fav adult games!

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes