3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
That's not a cliffhanger. It just stops at a certain point, and isn't exactly important to the plot.
The game's still complete, since it has an actual ending, but there's good news - Midnite's already confirmed that he's been doing work toward a remake and has posted some awesome early preview/WiP images.
Yeah stops but like in the middle of it. I thought there will be more content with Rebecca and we got to have some action with the librarian. I expected a longer game assuming by the many variety of characters and locations but they went unused by the end so I'm mildly disappointed.
200.gif

Last edited:

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 1.0.1.
Pros:
-the story is interesting, mom-son incest where the son lusts for his mother and seduces her gradually
-the game achieves a good balance between story and sexy scenes
-the seduction between the son and mom progresses at a good pace keeping the player interested
-the son also bangs other sexy girls/MILFS on the side
-the game is complete which means the story finishes with a satisfying end
-it's more arousing than other, longer games since there is more lust and more sex scenes
Cons, not too significant:
-the women/girls are a bit less sexy than in other games, but still really attractive so no problem here
Other remarks:
-the game takes around around 5-7h to complete with the walk-through when going through all the scenes, reading all the text and even trying a few alternate branches
Summary: sexy story, progressing at a good pace, good mom-son seduction, hard to stop playing once started.
Conclusion: very good game, highly recommended, 5 stars.

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
Update:
So for all intents and purposes now Lucky Slap = Midnite Guerrilla hence the new name Lucky Guerrilla. From a PR point of view We are Me and I can talk on behalf of the development team for all our games: Beneath a Neon Sun, and the (back) in development reboot of The Wish - The Wish: Revisited.

Due to issues with work and writer's block Beneath the Neon Sun is on hiatus. However, I have been able to get a good solid week's work done on The Wish: Revisited.

There's a lot of recoding to do, which is slow and a lot of the renders need redone, but a lot of that work can be sent to an iray server. However, I have improved all the character models and I have more assets and more character assets in Daz3d mean more sliders which mean greater load times. Until I get to grips which which morphs, etc. I never use, this slows down production while I wait for scenes to load. So, rendering isn't as quick as it ought to be. Besides which, the game is going to be longer, slower and have a focus on more characters.

However, progress is being made and I am including a few test renders . A couple involve Teresa Hunter, Joanna's daughter (new to this version) and the MPC's half-sister and non of them are likely to make the final game due to problems with posing, lighting, etc - so they are, by definition imperfect. But they give an idea of some changes in the game.

When this game launches it will be in a new thread as it is a new game.

Also, because of the nature of the content of this game *cough* incest *cough*, we're off Patreon for good and support is via only.

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
Update:
So for all intents and purposes now Lucky Slap = Midnite Guerrilla hence the new name Lucky Guerrilla. From a PR point of view We are Me and I can talk on behalf of the development team for all our games: Beneath a Neon Sun, and the (back) in development reboot of The Wish - The Wish: Revisited.

Due to issues with work and writer's block Beneath the Neon Sun is on hiatus. However, I have been able to get a good solid week's work done on The Wish: Revisited.

There's a lot of recoding to do, which is slow and a lot of the renders need redone, but a lot of that work can be sent to an iray server. However, I have improved all the character models and I have more assets and more character assets in Daz3d mean more sliders which mean greater load times. Until I get to grips which which morphs, etc. I never use, this slows down production while I wait for scenes to load. So, rendering isn't as quick as it ought to be. Besides which, the game is going to be longer, slower and have a focus on more characters.

However, progress is being made and I am including a few test renders . A couple involve Teresa Hunter, Joanna's daughter (new to this version) and the MPC's half-sister and non of them are likely to make the final game due to problems with posing, lighting, etc - so they are, by definition imperfect. But they give an idea of some changes in the game.

Also, because of the nature of the content of this game *cough* incest *cough*, we're off Patreon for good and support is via only.
Fantastic preview! That's great news!(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: hyperjack38

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
Update:

Godspeed, my man!

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I've been playing around with a few tweaks to the characters. Not wedded to these just yet...but thought you might enjoy them.
#1 Mom & Daughter
View attachment 1607978
Personally, I think Jo's boobs are too big (I know - can there be such a thing?)

#2 Jo on her own
View attachment 1607986

#3 Joanna Mistress of the Night
View attachment 1607992

#4 We Were All Young Once...
View attachment 1607996
the wish is def one of my favorite games here. the mother actually looking like a milf is the best part. glad to see your still making content. nothing hotter than a good mother/daughter threesome or lesbian scene

as for the boobs, personally i think they are fine, being kind of saggy helps sell the older woman vibe she has going on

Reactions: Ranma

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Update:

Hi Lucky Guerrilla,

I enjoyed the original "The Wish" game a lot.
If you're remaking it, may I suggest to make the Mom's face a bit more feminine ? Right now she's looking a bit masculine (but still very doable).
Only slight changes would be required like:
-soften her jaw a bit
-make her nose a bit less wide.
Please don't take it the wrong way, it's just a suggestion.
The original game was very good and sexy and I'm sure the new one will be even more so.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi Lucky Guerrilla,

I enjoyed the original "The Wish" game a lot.
If you're remaking it, may I suggest to make the Mom's face a bit more feminine ? Right now she's looking a bit masculine (but still very doable).
Only slight changes would be required like:
-soften her jaw a bit
-make her nose a bit less wide.
Please don't take it the wrong way, it's just a suggestion.
The original game was very good and sexy and I'm sure the new one will be even more so.
Going to have to disagree. I like that she has an atypical look. A plastic surgery remake would turn her into just another carbon copy bimbo face and there are already plenty of those around on F95. Not to mention the fact that I really hate it when established characters have their look changed after I have already settled in with them as they were. I think model and render quality are currently being upgraded and I can live with that, but altering bone structure or body proportions, not so much.

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
Thanks for both your replies. The "manliness" of her face is actually an element of the aging morphs I use. During the game you get to see pictures of her in her youth and, while she has strong features, they are feminine. But as women age, they begin to look a bit more manly. It's the natural way. While this game isn't pretending to be a real life simulator, the age of Mrs Hunter is important. As I get older myself I begin to appreciate older women more, and Mrs Hunter is supposed to be a MILF. Personally, I don't like games full of women who must have been Lina Medina and who look the same age as their daughters or, in one game I played recently, younger!

I am introducing some new characters and storylines, including a daughter for Mrs Hunter, so there will be plenty of younger women if Mrs Hunter isn't your cup of Earl Grey, hot.

MoboAward

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for both your replies. The "manliness" of her face is actually an element of the aging morphs I use. During the game you get to see pictures of her in her youth and, while she has strong features, they are feminine. But as women age, they begin to look a bit more manly. It's the natural way. While this game isn't pretending to be a real life simulator, the age of Mrs Hunter is important. As I get older myself I begin to appreciate older women more, and Mrs Hunter is supposed to be a MILF. Personally, I don't like games full of women who must have been Lina Medina and who look the same age as their daughters or, in one game I played recently, younger!

I am introducing some new characters and storylines, including a daughter for Mrs Hunter, so there will be plenty of younger women if Mrs Hunter isn't your cup of Earl Grey, hot.

Will the remake continue on from where the game ended in the MC's mind or just straight from scratch remake

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

In my eyes her whole body's perfect as is, you can't improve on perfection.
And I know I've said it before but, hell, I'll say it again: Joanna Hunter is an absolute GODDESS!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'm glad to have played this game as part of my quest for games with bushes. Super disappointing not to see more games depicting them...

Really nice work, and even nicer to know that it will get a reboot.

The pics of Joanna with the merkin have my dream bush to be seen in a VN, for sure...can you make it happen Lucky Guerrilla?

Last edited:

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
Will the remake continue on from where the game ended in the MC's mind or just straight from scratch remake
At the moment it's a straight from scratch remake. That ending was me being a pissy little dick due to being in a bad place in my life which meant I wasn't able to take criticism well. But I'm well shot of that life (divorce is like buying a house, stressful at the time but great afterwards!) and I am in a better place now. Plus someone else is doing the code which is great. It means bugs will be slower to fix if mentioned here rather than the Discord server because I'm the artist, not the coder, but since I'm not coding there shouldn't be as many bugs in the first place!

The Wish: Revisited will start out the same as The Wish but after the first "day" it'll play out differently. It'll be a bit more of a "trainer"/ VN than a bad point and click adventure. The trainer part won't be a grind, it'll just be a way for you to trigger which order you want to do the girls in. The only requirement is that you must do one of the girls the MPC lives with within the time frame of "The Wish". The number of girIs is changing from 1 to 4. We're also ditching the journal as unwieldy and too complicated within the new context. And the relationship between the MPC and Darya and Carys is changing. So, it's all going to be different but familiar. Mrs Hunter ain't changing; she's a doll!

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
I'm glad to have played this game as part of my quest for games with bushes. Super disappointing not to see more games depicting them...

Really nice work, and even nicer to know that it will get a reboot.

The pics of Joanna with the merkin have my dream bush to be seen in a VN, for sure...can you make it happen Lucky Guerrilla?
I'll do my best! There'll be lots of extra magazines to find as bonuses in the remake.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'll do my best! There'll be lots of extra magazines to find as bonuses in the remake.
Oops, my fault. I feel like I should have been more clear with my request, after all it came from the heart, trust me.

I meant to have Mrs. Hunter's bush as big, thick and beautiful as the ones from the mag where she poses as a nun. Not about more mags with that bush, but to have hers like that...after all, this game is one beacon of hope for us, bush lovers/divers :D

And I'm positive about a great job being done with the reboot. Can't wait to play it. Long live the forests, I say! ;)(y)

Last edited:

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
Oops, my fault. I feel like I should have been more clear with my request, after all it came from the heart, trust me.

I meant to have Mrs. Hunter's bush as big, thick and beautiful as the ones from the mag where she poses as a nun. Not about more mags with that bush, but to have hers like that...after all, this game is one beacon of hope for us, bush lovers/divers :D

And I'm positive about a great job being done with the reboot. Can't wait to play it. Long live the forests, I say! ;)(y)
It won't be as thick, but she'll not be shaven. She'll have a bush - I like one too. I'm suspicious of grown men who don't.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes