3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Whatever happend to this Dev? I remember this game being Ripe for a sequel. Did it happen and I missed it, did it never happen, did the Dev ghost out? Am I drunken babbling at 12 am in the morning/night? lol

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
First time playing. Is there a way to look at the Magazines when you want? Heck it would be nice to get the actual renders of the files for the magazines as well.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
how to activate incest?
I read the developer post but i don't understood what he exactly meant..
I started the game and MC calling her as landlady.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
What's so hard to understand about "INCEST IS PART OF THE STORY-LINE" and "PLAY THE GAME AND INCEST WILL HAPPEN"?
Whenever I start the game mc calling her as landlady and my question above is intended to find whether there is any way that we can change that landlady word.

Also is there any way we can unlock the gallery without playing the entire game??

• Angry
Reactions: MikeyBurger

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Whenever I start the game mc calling her as landlady and my question above is intended to find whether there is any way that we can change that landlady word.
Yes... You play the game.

Since it's not obvious enough for you yet though;
It's part of the story (like it tells you in the OP). You play the game and things happen as part of the story.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Odd...but okay. Thanks.
It's not odd at all.

If you'd read it, you wouldn't have had to ask the question, barring any issues in regards to reading comprehension... No, I'm not being facetious, that's already happened at least once.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
It's not odd at all.

If you'd read it, you wouldn't have had to ask the question, barring any issues in regards to reading comprehension... No, I'm not being facetious, that's already happened at least once.
With regard to reading comprehension, I think it's fair to say that a good deal of what's communicated via text is open to misinterpretation. Take for instance what I just said. What I meant was it was odd that
Perhaps the word I should have used is "unique." It is a fresh and innovative twist. At least I haven't seen it before and I've played...several...VNs over the years.

Now, someone with strong reading comprehension skills might realize that multiple meanings are possible in those few words of mine and not be as quick to resort to a sarcastic response. I get that you've answered the question multiple times and that might get old, but in that case you can feel free to just not reply and let folks arrive at the answer by their own means. That would save some effort and frustration.

You could also bring that morsel of information about how the incestuous relationship develops out of the often overlooked dev notes and give it a more prominent place in the description. That could also cut down on the questions. Whatever you decide though its poor manners to give people undue grief for asking questions just because the answer may be apparent to you. This is how we all learn.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
With regard to reading comprehension, I think it's fair to say that a good deal of what's communicated via text is open to misinterpretation. Take for instance what I just said. What I meant was it was odd that
Perhaps the word I should have used is "unique." It is a fresh and innovative twist. At least I haven't seen it before and I've played...several...VNs over the years.
What you wrote as a reply/quote were four words, without proper context, leaving only one logical interpretation of what you wrote.

I get that you've answered the question multiple times and that might get old
No, you don't get it...

This post from the previous page is the finest example of the reading comprehension issue.

Take that post, combined with what I wrote to you previously, and then you'll understand.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes