3.70 star(s) 77 Votes

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
Guerrilla, how we can play at your The Wish: Revisited ?

I have tried to went to your SS, but it doesn't seem to have a link (even if I pay) for your new version. And your discord is not active (the link). :(
There's no The Wish: Revisited available yet. It's still a work in progress. Please don't subscribe to my SubscribeStar, you're just wasting your money. I need to work a real job to provide for my family and I can't commit enough time to these projects to justify people paying me.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There's no The Wish: Revisited available yet. It's still a work in progress. Please don't subscribe to my SubscribeStar, you're just wasting your money. I need to work a real job to provide for my family and I can't commit enough time to these projects to justify people paying me.
Your honesty, is so hot that i actually feel horny like never before XD

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
oh my fucking god WTF is the gamover with the skank at the mall i did it first and continued my game and i die bcs of some super disease after 20-30 mins of gameplay? ATLEAST fucking make it quick so people dont waste their time if they are not using walkthough
yeah fuck that, bloody hell if i could id give a one star rating.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The aim of the game is to bang your landlady. Not stick your dick in every hole. Consider it a cheap piece of life advice: don't have unprotected sex with manky skanks in shopping malls. You're welcome.
I like it !

ronnyyellow : one star rating.... start by paying few bucks for a game, and we will have a talk about giving star after that.
This VN has a lot of magnificent renders, great MILF - mommy, beautifuls tits with stretch marks, etc. Mecanic was good. And becauseof this little frustration, you want to give one star...you are really a negative person and it is why Dev like Midnight Guerilla AKA Lucky has had enough with this kind of negativity. 2 days ago, I start a new game, and myself I been catch again with this part, that I had forgotten. Did you heard me crying ? I found this funny.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I like it !

ronnyyellow : one star rating.... start by paying few bucks for a game, and we will have a talk about giving star after that.
This VN has a lot of magnificent renders, great MILF - mommy, beautifuls tits with stretch marks, etc. Mecanic was good. And becauseof this little frustration, you want to give one star...you are really a negative person and it is why Dev like Midnight Guerilla AKA Lucky has had enough with this kind of negativity. 2 days ago, I start a new game, and myself I been catch again with this part, that I had forgotten. Did you heard me crying ? I found this funny.
This.gif

ALSO:

parksandrec-nick-offerman.gif

Last edited:

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
I like it !

This 100x
This VN was awesome. I only wish more were like this.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
yeah this one could have gone on a bit longer or second season... just a revamp current setup and plot sounds liike a waste of time and resources

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
I like it !

1. we are pirates 2. i am not negative. just impulsive and wrote that comment right after i found out i contracted superaids and only had a few days left to live. Having matured since then, i think it was an important life lesson and im very grateful for that piece of fatherly advise. Through a more objective lense i would give a 4 star rating, For the reasons you stated above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs Delington
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes