3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
ive got the keys to the car im at the car and click on it how do you go to college from there?

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Я был в колледже. Я не могу лечь спать, отправляет Джоанну в комнату. Для обновления хака не хватает 5 долларов. Вы что-то пропустили?
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-02-04.5589/
  1. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English
just use google translate
"I was in college. I can't go to bed, sends Joanna into the room. $ 5 is not enough for updating the hack. Have you missed something? "

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
guys am in the study looking for master key but when I click draw its says no way to open it am I missing something tnx

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
So is there anything else to do in the new update after you fuck that female wrestler at school? I have tried everything and I cannot advance.

Also I am experiencing couple of bugs. First when I try to go to basement and another when I try to check magazines in my bedroom

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Seems this game needs a *new* tag, which starts with an "i" and finishes in "ncest"!
Sshhhh!

Hotfix 1 uploaded. I recommend you either start from the beginning or use the savegame included to jump to the new content. I cannot guarantee old saves will work, but the included savegame starts on day 4 with you having done everything perfectly until that moment.

Hotfix:

Edit: I also recommend that if you are downloading this, use one of the links in this . Because they are links to files that I uploaded. Any files downloaded via SVS Comics cannot be guaranteed to be authentic. It probably doesn't matter but just in case.

Last edited:

Cody_

Sep 23, 2017
After telling Taylor that I don't accept her challenge, there's nothing to do?
So is there anything else to do in the new update after you fuck that female wrestler at school? I have tried everything and I cannot advance.

Also I am experiencing couple of bugs. First when I try to go to basement and another when I try to check magazines in my bedroom
Replayed the scenes and when i forgot to grab the gym back it advanced time to afternoon first then made me go back for the bag resulting in time progressing to Evening and giving more content

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Replayed the scenes and when i forgot to grab the gym back it advanced time to afternoon first then made me go back for the bag resulting in time progressing to Evening and giving more content
Thanks, got me a way to bypass Taylor

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes