3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
there's no more content after you've fucked the girl at the gym right? cuz im stuck at upgrade your software to hack the computer in the study room.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Next time don't download pirated copies! :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only use Mega from this website (or Mega from the Patreon page if I'm a patron).

Fantastic graphics, except for the way-too-big tits on Joanna and the humongous horse cock on MC (I know, different people, different likes and dislikes, yada yada yada). Most recent update was way too short, but the double whammy cliffhanger was brilliant.

ashen

May 27, 2017
Two questions:
1) Where's the USB stick? I've clicked every inch of both the lounge and the dining room and found nothing.

2) I found the sexy photos on the computer in the upstairs study, but I can't find any way to use them to move the game forward.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
That was a nice update, things happen pretty quickly, but that's good, there is enough slow burn games.
Keep up the good work.(y)

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Two questions:
1) Where's the USB stick? I've clicked every inch of both the lounge and the dining room and found nothing.

2) I found the sexy photos on the computer in the upstairs study, but I can't find any way to use them to move the game forward.
Assuming you're at the start, the USB stick is in the bookcase in the living room. Apologies if the walkthrough says dining room, that's a mistake. To advance the game, go to the bathroom

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I only use Mega from this website (or Mega from the Patreon page if I'm a patron).

Fantastic graphics, except for the way-too-big tits on Joanna and the humongous horse cock on MC (I know, different people, different likes and dislikes, yada yada yada). Most recent update was way too short, but the double whammy cliffhanger was brilliant.
Apologies for the multiple replies.

For information: Joanna Hunter's tits are large but within the realms of belief. She's based on an old British model called Lindsey Dawn Mackenzie. I used Daz's measure metrics and Joanna is 5'11" with 36G-29-42 measurements. The MC's cock is 9" long. I recommend the software to Daz artists, it helps get things in scale.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Midnite Guerilla Hope to see a bigger and better update soon this is starting out to feel like one of those good ones becoming one of the great ones if you keep this up! Good job, like the fem MC and how the MC interacts with her. Hope to hear more about this game soon.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
This happened after finishing the card game with landlady.

and i have one very important question:p. Is it necessary for the pixie to have a dick. I skipped the whole scene and of course didn't know what she said.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
This happened after finishing the card game with landlady.

and i have one very important question:p. Is it necessary for the pixie to have a dick. I skipped the whole scene and of course didn't know what she said.
Hmm. Second question first. Yes. She's the cock fairy. She's either the magical anthropomorphic representation of male insecurity or she's a figment of a blow to the head.

First question. You're not the first to get this problem and I cannot recreate it. I clear screens after all jumps and before all show screens so this shouldn't happen. Can I ask where you downloaded it from? And whether you are running the hotfix?

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hmm. Second question first. Yes. She's the cock fairy. She's either the magical anthropomorphic representation of male insecurity or she's a figment of a blow to the head.

First question. You're not the first to get this problem and I cannot recreate it. I clear screens after all jumps and before all show screens so this shouldn't happen. Can I ask where you downloaded it from? And whether you are running the hotfix?
I've the same also at this moment. I ran into the issue earlier in the game also but I could revert back to an earlier save. This does not work at this point however.
I downloaded the game here and I use your hotfix. I started a new game.

Karmajet

Feb 15, 2018
So far, so good. Nice renders and an engaging story. Here's hoping the dev can keep the quality up!

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes