3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Now I think it could be good, for a nice VN like that, to ask that the ''incest'' tag should be added.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I have an issue with the bathroom scene at the end. It doesn't trigger. I talk to Joana she says she might joing me and... then what?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am stuck at the end of day 4? .. I cant go to bed, the game always says I have to visit Joanna, but I already did that :( (hotfix 2 applied)

Edit: ok - loaded a save, took the gym stuff and from there all worked.

Last edited:

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Hmm. Second question first. Yes. She's the cock fairy. She's either the magical anthropomorphic representation of male insecurity or she's a figment of a blow to the head.
At least make her wear something :cool:.

First question. You're not the first to get this problem and I cannot recreate it. I clear screens after all jumps and before all show screens so this shouldn't happen. Can I ask where you downloaded it from? And whether you are running the hotfix?
i downloaded it from here and applied the first hotfix.. Didn't apply the second yet.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Applied the second hotfix. Deleted all my old save games, and started fresh. Got the same background problem as before, only this time in the Kitchen on day 2, just after Joanna asks for my help in the garden.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Midnite Guerilla,

I really like your characters, and you are in my top 5 of my prefered VN for now.

Only thing about the MC that I don't like, it's the fucking too much huge dick that doesn't fit for me. But, your image of him and his mother in the bed, at the end of the last chapter, was awesome ! And his dick too by the way. But the mother....oh my God....perfect ! I was very sad to not seen anymore since more than one year and a half the mother of Dual Family, but now you beat her totally with you mother character ! And her hairy bush !!! Delicious !!! Don't remove that please !

I think about giving you a contribution, and pledge.

It is possible ( I don't know if this subject have already been discussed) to have more clear or transparent text box ? It kinda frustrating to have nice scenario, with amazing images, but not beeing able to read the text and see the boobs in the same time ! ( I know the H key, but it is always good to see the full image in the same time that you read).

Anyway, I am addicted !

Oh...and by the way....it could be nice to see (and fuck !) her grandmother somewhere in the story ! If she have titties like the mother....oh my God !!!

Reactions: Hadgar

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Applied the second hotfix. Deleted all my old save games, and started fresh. Got the same background problem as before, only this time in the Kitchen on day 2, just after Joanna asks for my help in the garden.
Is it a blurred background with what looks like clickable areas overlaid? What seems to be happening is that a screen is being shown and then isn't being cleared. I'm not sure what's going wrong because when I play through I can't repeat the error. I've been through the code and every screen shown is then hidden.

Can you post a screenshot or upload a save game so I can take a closer look. This shouldn't be happening, and this shouldn't be able to be happening. Especially not on day 2.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Midnite Guerilla
I have question about the patreon pledge. I saw that your tier is 1$, but per creation. Is it means that each time you are doing a post on Patreon it's 1$, or it's means that each time you release a chapter update it's 1$ ? Because I was that you have made few posts in the last days, and I want to know if each time you release a fix or make a post, it charges us 1$. Thank you.

Reactions: tetsuuuuuuuu

maelfg

Sep 19, 2017
Is it a blurred background with what looks like clickable areas overlaid? What seems to be happening is that a screen is being shown and then isn't being cleared. I'm not sure what's going wrong because when I play through I can't repeat the error. I've been through the code and every screen shown is then hidden.

Can you post a screenshot or upload a save game so I can take a closer look. This shouldn't be happening, and this shouldn't be able to be happening. Especially not on day 2.
I have exactly the same issue, here's a screenshot and save file.
Capture_wish.PNG

Reactions: asd33asd33

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Hotfix 2 enabled, load of save done. Still the same issue remains. I talk to Joana, she says she will join me in the bath and that's it. Can't go to bed cant go to the bath or anything. If I go to bed I get you should really talk to Joana...
What am I doing wrong??

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port

Let me know if you encounter any bugs.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes