3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
fix the game and upload proper link ! download every link from this site and have the same problem can`t play !!!

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
fix the game and upload proper link ! download every link from this site and have the same problem can`t play !!!
You cannot be running the latest patch. The latest patch has no code that shows or calls the screens that blur the background. The bug you are experiencing is not in the latest patch. Try starting from the beginning.

Edit: I have now been through this code with a fine tooth comb (otherwise known as search and replace) and there is no longer a "show screen blur_" active in any of the files. I'm pretty certain it was this that was the culprit. I will upload the files to the usual hosts and release 0.5.3 to the public. It'll probably be early hours of tonight by the time my creaky rural internet does its thing. Thank you for hanging in there with me.

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
You cannot be running the latest patch. The latest patch has no code that shows or calls the screens that blur the background. The bug you are experiencing is not in the latest patch. Try starting from the beginning.
you want to every time we download update start again ???

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
you want to every time we download update start again ???
No, the 0.5.3 update will have a verified save game which will begin at the new content. It's hard for me to support issues that could be unique due to the version of the game that the save was made under. The way the code works should make old save games compatible. Introducing the blurred effect obviously broke this in a way in which I still haven't worked out. Therefore, for this update (0.5.3) I recommend that the game is started from the beginning or the supplied save game is used. I won't be able to support or troubleshoot any bugs that arise in other circumstances. I'd be chasing my tail because my version wouldn't have the bugs.

I don't think that's unreasonable.

Reactions: maelfg

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
When's a good time to get the hacker software? Desktop computer doesn't appear to give eBay, Amazon or dark market options. Or is it not available yet?

Aceyx3

Apr 17, 2018
Can't open the Study drawer to get the master key, says its locked, its day 3. And I can't advance further. Any help?!

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Not sure why, but your hot fix .zip files can not be opened on a Mac. Trying to unzip them pops up the error dialog "Error 1 - Operation not permitted". Zip files from other devs are opening just fine... so not sure what it is about the files you are creating, but they seem uniquely broken for Mac.

EDIT - Just to clarify, the main game files unpack and play just fine on Mac, it's just these HotFix files for some reason won't unzip without an error.
Same here, but I was able to unzip the latest hotfix with BetterZip 4.2.4.

Reactions: phreakinowski

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
When will new update?
I've uploaded version 0.5.3. Get it from my patreon page or the OP (only Mediafire, Mega or Google Drive versions are official). For best results, delete the old version(s) and their savegames and don't use old savegames; either start from the beginning or use included savegame. Walkthrough is included and the link in the OP has been updated.

I haven't found any bugs having gone through the code and played through multiple times but I couldn't always replicate the issues with the last version so no guarantee. If you come across a blurred background (which seemed to be the main problem) let me know as 0.5.3 should have all of these disabled (and I couldn't find any when I searched through thousands of lines of code).

Reactions: Outrider and Attal

maelfg

Sep 19, 2017
0.5.3 seems to have solved the bugs, thanks a lot for your efforts. Also, on a side note about the dresses choice, it's nice to see someone not going for the super-revealing outfit. It always bugs me when milf suddenly start dressing like young sluts, kinda defeat the point of motherly (*wink wink*) characters.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I went to Mrs Hunter to ask her about bathing, but I can't seem to be able to enter bathtub, what am I doing wrong?

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes