3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

razem56

Apr 4, 2019
Hey guys just got email from Midnite Gorilla he is putting game in hiatus due to lack of support please help a brother out and show him some love.much appreciated.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hey guys just got email from Midnite Gorilla he is putting game in hiatus due to lack of support please help a brother out and show him some love.much appreciated.
I appreciate the support. The game will continue, but with work and family commitments I can't give it the time that patrons deserve. So I'm slowing down production which means I won't be taking donations.

a start to play again and again have the same problem nothing new nothing fixed !!! how to skip this and play without this shit ???
Yeah, you need to delete the game. Get it from one of the sources in the OP and not use old savegames. You've got a blurred background image. There are none of those in 0.5.3 and certainly none in the part of the game where you are sitting down watching a film with Joanna. I know, I've just checked. So, my recommendation is to delete and start again. The "shit" as you so delightfully call it, is already fixed.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I appreciate the support. The game will continue, but with work and family commitments I can't give it the time that patrons deserve. So I'm slowing down production which means I won't be taking donations.

Yeah, you need to delete the game. Get it from one of the sources in the OP and not use old savegames. You've got a blurred background image. There are none of those in 0.5.3 and certainly none in the part of the game where you are sitting down watching a film with Joanna. I know, I've just checked. So, my recommendation is to delete and start again. The "shit" as you so delightfully call it, is already fixed.
delete game and delete all saves and download again game and start to play again and get to that scene with bug again !!!!

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
delete game and delete all saves and download again game and start to play again and get to that scene with bug again !!!!
I honestly can't help you. Blurred backgrounds are no longer in the game. If the backgrounds blur, you can't have the latest version. I'm not sure what to suggest. What platform are you using? I don't know about Macs but on PC, renpy also creates files in Appdata in your profile (if you're on windows). Maybe you need to delete those? Are you playing the compressed version? Because that isn't the latest version (afaik).

IvyValentine91

May 22, 2018
Hey, i'm pretty new here. Wanted to share my opinion on this game.
I played it in a few hours till the end. Liked it so far but some things could maybe changed or be better ? :)
Like sometimes the dialogues are kinda .. idk childish or to fast ? No fitting pace sometimes i guess. I also personally don't like the concept with the fairy, idk why lol. The landlady is very hot, could be prettier but i like her. So overall i enjoyed it and i hope there will be more content with animations and stuff.

Edit. I also forgot to mention how i liked the interaction between the actor/me and the author of thisgame in the dialogues, it was really funny and yeah :p

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I honestly can't help you. Blurred backgrounds are no longer in the game. If the backgrounds blur, you can't have the latest version. I'm not sure what to suggest. What platform are you using? I don't know about Macs but on PC, renpy also creates files in Appdata in your profile (if you're on windows). Maybe you need to delete those? Are you playing the compressed version? Because that isn't the latest version (afaik).
With the 0.53 version, deleting the game directory (I launched the old version and deleted all saved games first) and then extracting the new version into its' own directory worked for me. Clean play session with no hiccups.

Vojvoda If you're this dissatisfied with the game as it currently is, you're better off just staying away from it, at least for a while. Come back to it in 6 months or a year and try again.

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
version 0.5.3 has still bugs. because , after shower fun we can't navigate to home the map doesn't get highlighted.
this known bug . I haven't tried any other bugs, version 0.5.1 works fine in my opinion

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
version 0.5.3 has still bugs. because , after shower fun we can't navigate to home the map doesn't get highlighted.
this known bug . I haven't tried any other bugs, version 0.5.1 works fine in my opinion
Hmm, that's a new one. There's no reason for that to have become broken. I'll look into it.

Edit: I've sent you a DM.

Last edited:

Serpent0001

Jan 12, 2018

Sucks about having to scale back on the game. This was (honestly) shaping up to be one of the better Renpy based games out there. A unique, sexyass milf (haven't seen this model used before in a game), and an interesting developing story line. Good luck with the future updates (when you can get to them).

Reactions: Outrider

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Except you're not. Because you don't know that's what is happening.
Yeah ok, so, the principal want " a ... discussion " with the other woman. After that, the MC heard bizarre noises.
And the two women actually play chess ?
Please...
But don't get me wrong, I like lesbian scenes. What I don't like is, generally, the devs make them just for please the player, and create nonsense with the story or something like that.

• Angry
Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Yeah ok, so, the principal want " a ... discussion " with the other woman. After that, the MC heard bizarre noises.
And the two women actually play chess ?
Please...
But don't get me wrong, I like lesbian scenes. What I don't like is, generally, the devs make them just for please the player, and create nonsense with the story or something like that.
Gosh that's me told. It's not like I wrote the game or anything and know what I have planned for this scene :rolleyes:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I'm way too big of an idiot to figure out how to get the good stuff, the really mainstream good stuff that is uber popular on this site. Anyone mind helping me out?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Midnite Guerilla
Crash happens with mini-games on when you get caught in the bathroom watching Mrs. Turner. Brand new game, just extracted and run.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'map_1_mom_bathroom_caught'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "1_maps.rpyc", line 621, in script
TheWish-053-v.0.5.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Wish v.0.5.3
Tue Aug 27 03:24:29 2019

------
Some odd black screen flashes during the sex scenes.

Some odd word additions/choices/typos. You should check all the text in the game. (examples below)
They dropped your purse when they saw me chasing you. (extraneous you)
Entry with the oral sex has [pn]
Anyway, we'll talk when we get back. (she is the only one leaving)
You don't know anything but love. (but should be about)

after pinning Mrs Turner, all the images are black screens

Maybe look into these to denoise some of your images.
https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser-2-3.35677/
https://f95zone.to/threads/intel-open-image-denoiser-1-1.35678/

Last edited:

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Midnite Guerilla
Crash happens with mini-games on when you get caught in the bathroom watching Mrs. Turner. Brand new game, just extracted and run.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "1_maps.rpyc", line 621, in script
TheWish-053-v.0.5.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Wish v.0.5.3
Tue Aug 27 03:24:29 2019

------
Some odd black screen flashes during the sex scenes.

Some odd word additions/choices/typos. You should check all the text in the game. (examples below)
They dropped your purse when they saw me chasing you. (extraneous you)
Entry with the oral sex has [pn]
Anyway, we'll talk when we get back. (she is the only one leaving)
You don't know anything but love. (but should be about)

after pinning Mrs Turner, all the images are black screens

Maybe look into these to denoise some of your images.
https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser-2-3.35677/
https://f95zone.to/threads/intel-open-image-denoiser-1-1.35678/
Thanks for these tips. Trying one of the denoisers now.

Not sure how to fix the black flashes. They happen when renpy.movie_cutscene starts or finishes.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes