• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dev is obsessed with the word "matriculate"..."enroll" not good enough for you?..hoity toity fancy pants!!
also..you can do everything but enter the living room..so i hope nothing important is there..LOL..fix the living room!!!

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and Hyped

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Game's trying to be funny, but you still can't walk into the living room. Lots of wandering around. I like the fairy, but I don't think the main gril will be worth it because it's an obvious """NOT MOTHER LOLOL""" and I really have a thing against glasses.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
No, thanks.
Dumb search for objects, law fonts (that no one would want to read), walking on empty locations - there is no need to waste time on it.

Reactions: Hyped

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Well. Looking forward to this being fixed. I couldn't play yesterday's download for the errors and again find today's download in the same state. Still, hopes for the future.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That mc character is the new max. This is just more daz spam with the same ol shitty assets and plot.

First goal set at 3,000$. Yep, more cash grab spam wantrepreneurs.
thats a joke right?..3000??????? wow is this dev in for a surprise..not a good one either..remove a zero and begin there..LOL...just the fact that 90% of this thread is posting errors and someone saying "Max"(the ultimate money train killer) shows the dev is already in over his head...even the best of the best set their initial goals as something reasonable...this is..DON'T DO DRUGS!!!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
thats a joke right?..3000??????? wow is this dev in for a surprise..not a good one either..remove a zero and begin there..LOL...just the fact that 90% of this thread is posting errors and someone saying "Max"(the ultimate money train killer) shows the dev is already in over his head...even the best of the best set their initial goals as something reasonable...this is..DON'T DO DRUGS!!!
Looks like creator has set his wish to high on this one. :unsure: We must first wish he release a copy that actually works first and even then the setting is too high for first release. he may even lose his first and only patreon, if he cant fix the bugs.

Reactions: botc76 and Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
DON'T DO DRUGS!!!
You're not wrong.
Quotes from the dev
"We're not keeping you waiting for months and months for an update that doesn't fail to disappoint (like some developers)"
"We're not saying The Wish is a great work of art, that's for others to say, but maybe...just maybe..."

Includes a screenshot from the windows photo app, couldn't even be bothered to clip it. This whole thing was done in about 3 minutes, with zero testing.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 313125

Overview:
It's fall 2018 and a young man has traveled to college out of state. Unfortunately, the college is undertaking some much needed repairs to its dormitories which means some students have to lodge with local families. Luckily, for our young hero, he's landed on his feet and has received a billet with a MILF who is harboring a secret of her own that may involve the protagonist...​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-30
Release Date: 2019-05-30
Developer: Midnite Guerilla
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 313126 View attachment 313127 View attachment 313128 View attachment 313129 View attachment 313130 View attachment 313134 View attachment 313135 View attachment 313136 View attachment 313138
View attachment 313125

Overview:
It's fall 2018 and a young man has traveled to college out of state. Unfortunately, the college is undertaking some much needed repairs to its dormitories which means some students have to lodge with local families. Luckily, for our young hero, he's landed on his feet and has received a billet with a MILF who is harboring a secret of her own that may involve the protagonist...​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-30
Release Date: 2019-05-30
Developer: Midnite Guerilla
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 313126 View attachment 313127 View attachment 313128 View attachment 313129 View attachment 313130 View attachment 313134 View attachment 313135 View attachment 313136 View attachment 313138
Gonna give this a go, MILF model looks quite lovely, relatively fresh as well, at least I can't say I've seen her before, so that's a plus, so lets see how this one is :)

EDIT: Or perhaps better wait for fixes, seeing as there's already bug reports :p
Unfortunately unplayable, the WiFi password is bogus an no workaround to be found, no way to register: it is buggy and feels like a grind. Pity

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. That all sounds so disappointing even before starting.
And with this buggy release, devs using up a lot of credit and good will he might have had otherwise.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Unfortunately unplayable, the WiFi password is bogus an no workaround to be found, no way to register: it is buggy and feels like a grind. Pity
you get the password from her in the morning and yeah it works, but i'm going to wait and see how this turns out in a few updates

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
so the game is a bust lol
you gotta find those keys but i can't find them anywhere
my guess they're in the living room but i can't enter it because of an error >.>
it was looking good but damn this ruined it for me >.<

Pu$$yBo$$

Jul 18, 2017
Apologies for the buggy versions. I know what happened, the main code route is already on version 0.4 (but that won't be ready for a few weeks yet) and there were some variables that have changed. That's caused a conflict with 0.3 which I didn't correct before building this version. I will do a run through today and post a new version later today. Again, sorry. This is obviously not the launch I wanted.

I've updated a newer version to Mega and will update the others when I can.
Win/Linux :
Mac:

For versions from Google drive and MediaFire, install the attached patch (into the game directory). Please let me know of any other bugs.

Accept my apologies for the bugs and for rushing the release.
the living area is still bugged homeboy

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes