3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
so to fix the living room error you need to use unren and open up script.rpy and go to line 516 and paste this default pack_cards = False in that line but to let you know there is another error with the inventory as well

here is the error in the inventory

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/map_1_2.rpy", line 74, in script
    call screen map_1_br1_screen
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/misc_screens.rpy", line 21, in execute
    screen inventory_page :
    screen inventory_page :
  File "game/misc_screens.rpy", line 39, in execute
    $ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('element'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
  File "game/misc_screens.rpy", line 39, in <module>
    $ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('element'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'element'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen inventory_page :
    screen inventory_page :
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 875, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Wish 0.3.0
Thu May 30 10:12:34 2019

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
who make this stupid opening garage window to jerk space to open ??? i fill that bar to half and that scene end but not lose time what is problem with that ???

hodow

Dec 17, 2017
so to fix the living room error you need to use unren and open up script.rpy and go to line 516 and paste this default pack_cards = False in that line but to let you know there is another error with the inventory as well

here is the error in the inventory

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    screen inventory_page :
    screen inventory_page :

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen inventory_page :
    screen inventory_page :
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\TheWish-031-pc\TheWish-0.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 875, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Wish 0.3.0
Thu May 30 10:12:34 2019
Can you upload a fixed script.rpy for the game?

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Hi, could be a nice game, has a nice design and a working idea, but still have a lot of bugs and need to clear the path.
Also,need to correct the tooltips and the inventory management
If you Unren the script you can add at line 439/440
define pack_cards=Item("CARDS", desc="pack_cards")
or whatever you want to name the pack_cards , the game will work but the object will no point to an image.
Good luck!

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you for everyone trying my game and I want to give you my sincerest apologies for the bugs. I have three development tracks going on at the moment. I work on the code in my spare time at work and I also work on this at home, this means I often have two versions of the same file on the go and sometimes old code slips in if I am not careful. I also have a lot of version 0.4 written so that's a third version. This is not an excuse, just a reason for the bugs. However, I wouldn't like this kind of sloppiness from another developer, so I can only apologise and hope that it doesn't stop you giving this game another go.

I have spent quite a bit of time today squashing bugs and there were a lot. Most of them come from me trying to be clever by streamlining some of the code and moving some of the variables into classes. I have played it through myself a number of times and I've eliminated all the bugs I've come across. This doesn't mean there aren't any, I wrote the story, I know what you are supposed to do so other people might be able to break it. If you can, let me know and I'll try and fix it.

I will be posting an update along with change log just as soon as my uploads complete.

Thank you for your patience.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
I too hope for a script.rpy. However, I think the best part is that the house we moved in to is the house from The Amityville Horror o_O

EDIT: Dev, thanks for the quick fix update.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Lolgamer

Apr 3, 2018
Hey, I tried the game yesterday, and there were many bugs. You've used a model that I've never seen before and she looks like a real milf would. Hate it when developers use a model that looks like she just turned 18 and call her a milf. I am looking forward to trying this game again once you've fixed the bugs. Good luck, this has so much potential!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I too hope for a script.rpy. However, I think the best part is that the house we moved in to is the house from The Amityville Horror o_O

EDIT: Dev, thanks for the quick fix update.
i thought the same thing when i saw it

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
the game seems interesting still to early to tell for sure though also I hope you will fix the living-room bug that has already been reported already . the reason I said that is I have the same bug show up when I try to play this game and enter the living-room

Moliere97

Oct 4, 2017
the game seems interesting still to early to tell for sure though also I hope you will fix the living-room bug that has already been reported already . the reason I said that is I have the same bug show up when I try to play this game and enter the living-room
yes i have the same bug in the same part, i hope the developer fix quick :)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes