Ren'Py - Completed - The Wish [v1.0.1] [Midnite Guerilla]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Demoness_Kiss

Reviewing v0.6.2.5

Story:
    Simple, a random guy who was adopted managed to have his own natural mother as a landlady and then after exposing their own nudity to each other, he learns that she is his mother...during a titfuck...in its own simplicity, the story it's awesome! 4/5

Originality: The originality is in the plot twist, the incest patch is useless until day 4, that's what surprised me! 5/5

Renders: A milf that doesn't look like a bimbo or wearing tons of makeup and she has realistic/saggy tits? You sir, just got a fan of the game! 6/5 (the +1 is because it's also original for my standards XD usually the milfs look like they're in their late 20s even when they're in their early 40s)

Sound: It's standard, nothing to say, nothing to comment 5/5

Playability: It's Ren'Py...it's just clicking around XD 5/5

Performance: Better than every game made with Unity or some weird version of RPGM...i've nothing to comment. 5/5

Bugs: Didn't notice even a single glitch, but i'm not really someone who can notice bugs and glitches XD and if i didn't notice them it means that i didn't have problems with them 5/5

Animations: Nothing to say, everything is perfect! 5/5

Voice Acting: There wasn't, but i don't mind, usually i play with low volume... 5/5

Grammar: it's understandable = it's more than enough for me(not native English-speaker here, so everything understandable is perfect for me) 5/5

Amount of content: 5-6 days of stuff? with a good amount of Nsfw-scenes? It's good for a game so young 5/5

Hints: Please don't quit on this project @Midnite Guerilla! It's good, nice with decent content and the main woman/love interest is perfect ç_ç
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Canade

I tried playing this game twice.

Animations 4/5 only saw one before quitting
    Gameplay -2/5
    Story 3/5

This entire game is a puzzle, and every quest is a game of find the needle in the haystack. Even the walkthrough was useless for this game. The story is ok, I only got to day 2 before deleting the game. Here's an example without spoilers, the MC cannot even progress to the next day unless all of the tasks of the puzzle are completed for any given day.

Ridiculous grinds and ridiculous puzzles do not work.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Freudian Iconoclast

Been a while since I rated a MILF game...
    The length of the game is pretty underwhelming, making it seem like a bit of oneshot than an adventure or anything. I really appreciate the level of detail that went into making the MILF look and act realistic. No more 42 year olds that look like 23 year olds with wide hips!
    I think MG saw the prevalence of this problem in the genre and so he included contextual references to her through dirty mags left strewn around the world so that we could see young Joanna in all her nubile glory, while also keeping us grounded in reality.
    He didn't forget the trope of having super ripped MCs that could get any girl they want sans the big cock. He makes a reference to this fact by calling the MC a Ken doll, which is really what they all are, plastic representations of what men think women like. In all actuality it seems that women tend to prefer the more dad-bod types since a chiseled torso feels intimidating and not too comfortable against their soft feminine frames.
    Anyway, despite the relative length of the game and lack of side content I give this a Good rating because MG was faithful to believable details where it mattered and left the other stuff to be more "game-y" so that we could just sit back and enjoy the ride while not being drawn in by things that don't contribute to the world or story.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

kameohawk

It's.......... ok.

The premise is tried and tested. Lad needs to go to school. Natural disaster destroys the dorms so he needs to stay with a local family. Only the family that has taken him in is a middle aged married couple where the husband is away a lot and the wife is ever so lonely. The MC is a cardboard cut out you'd see in a million other games so is hardly worth mentioning, the wife... is pretty good visually. It looks like effort was put in to give her a somewhat unique look.

The problem I have with the game is that the game is very much set up with the idea being that the wife and MC are related. They're not (although I'm guessing there'll be a patch at some point to fix that) but because they're not then the bit reveal is absolutely stupid and is a serious eye roller.

The visuals are good, the house you stay in and the college you attend look good and aren't just the same you see in other games. The dialogue is actually worth reading as opposed to skipping to the decisions. It feels a lot of effort has went into this game. Here's hoping it finds its stride.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

MercifulThug

Just hear me out.
    This game has a nice interface and layout that can easily to understand.
    It gets some pace with the storytelling too, "Entertaining and keeps it slow".

Aside from good production, I think this game has the potential, especially from the Plot of the Story.
    I just hope, the final of the story is not about one person, but more than that.
    "The Conflict" is already there, but it's not that engaging.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Story seems kind of interesting.
    + Renders looks ok.
    + Ui and Gameplay is not that hard and locations easy to find.

Bad Points
    - Animations looks cheap and bad. They could have been far more better than this.
    - Renders looks ok but female characters could have been more attractive. DEV didn't need to make them that much old looking or realist. I mean Darya's nose? Or Joannes body and face? -_-

For The End
    Well that's thats not bad game but not to good either. DEV could have fixed problems of game before completing but not happened... Its pretty short and nothing more than average and even kind of poor.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Render are good
    Story is good
    But to many bugs

Restarted the game and i got stuck at the same moment i got stuck in my previous save

Its not bad but not good either its sadley to say average (y)
  8. 2.00 star(s)

alexw14615

If youre someone who is disgusted by incest stay away from this game. At the time of this writng there are no incest tags and now im disgusted. Would be 5 stars without the incest. The cumshots are the best ever in a game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kageoni69

Edited to Reflect the completed copy.
    It is a damn shame that it ended so soon. I love the story and the women. I will for sure miss waiting for these updates. So take the time and enjoy it. It will be worth the time you spent on it or atleast i think so :) So Im gonna leave my 5 star cause i loved it. Great job Midnite Guerilla! And above all Thank you very much for the wonderful story.

Below is my Original Post.

Sexy as hell Women. Great renders, And a beautiful story as well. I am loving it so far. So do yourself a favor and Read this story. Ive re read through it several times already and its just wonderful :) And i personally cannot wait to see where this story with Miss Hunter leads too in the future.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

abiorigins

First of all it has a decent story and renders are good and good scenes up to now. Lets hope the developers will add some animations in the future updates it would be fantastic. Only two busty characters so far hope the aunts come later. I would reccomend it
  11. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

gameplay: fast and well done.

draws and graffics: well done.

scenes (erotic ones): really hot.

characters: cool and funny.

ui and navigations: really well done.

conclussion: the game in general is well though, and feels nice all the way.
    now the 2 things that kinda touch my nose is first; the fairy with the big dick, it was like HEY! surprise! there now there is a fairy oacked with a dead baby seal...you are welcome...??????
    the second is, the triger of the story is, now thanks to the fairy, he got a big dick...why? you got a this character who got nice flaws and assets a good story for him to develope and nice secondary characters. do you really need the fairy and the big dick? (maybe im thinking too much)

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

RoadWulf

So I'm playing this as of the 0.5.3 version.

Story:
    If there wasn't the Dick Fairy and the "Wish" and the requirement to fuck the Landlady, this game would run exactly the same. None of the situations that occurred happened because of the Fairy or the need to fuck. If he had always had the big dick, things would have played out exactly the same so having the superfluous add on to the story seems more humor than anything.

That being said, the story so far is actually rather well done. Characters are converging, the opening sections where you're just having a love in with the Landlady are coming to an end and more characters will start getting introduced soon. I would imagine this is the point where the story will actually start coming into it's own, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Renders: Excellent, no complaints at all.

Navigation: Pretty damn good for a sandbox game. I was a little confused on how to get to the college. The Map icon had been unusable for most of the game, so when it said "Go to the College, I went to the Garage and the Car thinking that'd be the way. Perhaps a note when the map unlocks telling you so, so you know to use it.

Humor 5 out of 5. The points at which the main character is talking to himself or the Narrator/Dev are just some of the best parts of the game and the shear insanity of it all is rather worrisome for the mental health of our poor MC. The only time when the Narrator person is annoying is when you are looking at your own photo frames showing your friends and family and he acts like a cunt which breaks the mood of the backstory.

All in all, this is an excellent showing with a few flaws, the premise of the story is a little goofy and unnecessary, but it's the story the Dev wants to tell.

I give it a 4.5 (Can't give that because of the screwy star system)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Loathor

Interesting start to the story, if a bit predictable. I like the models so far and the range of body types is good. The mini games are nice, but the space bar for the button mashing mugging fight is a bit annoying as you can skip the dialogue that follows by doing it...

Keep up the good work.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is the rating for the Game in Version [v0.5.0] from me:

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Great Renders
    + Nice Story

Cons:
    - Nothing right now

Conclusion:
    Great Milf here in the game,damn hot I must say.
    Love that you dont run around senseless, plus the game doesnt get boring at all.
    Also the Renders look very Good.
    The Game is also going at a good pace,not pulling useless game play to the Max.
    The Animation is also Top notch.
    Recommendation:
    Worth the download
    Lots of fun Playing.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

SammanIII

I see you are really trying to please the audience. You have taken what people have said and change the game accordingly. The navigation is much better, the scenes seem smoother then the previous versions. With the 0.4.3 ver. If you keep this up this will become one of my favorites. This is still early but worth a play through.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

nikxxx

Currently the content is enough to get you an idea as to what the premise of game is what you can expect in future updates. The landlady render is pretty accurate her age shows but at the same time she hot enough to keep you interested. Though I wish they make the whole thing a bit brighter(not talking about the skin tone but overall lighting in some place I feel needs to be more). I loved the idea of reading her journal entries to get the back story and understand her interest and make appropriate choices.
    Now the thing that is definitely irritating is the navigation system, right now it’s very difficult to navigate fluidly as the buttons are two small and at the opposite side of the screen. Maybe make them big or atleast kind put them in centre that way we can navigate quickly.
    Overlooking the navigation and my lighting nitpick the game is pretty good and you should definitely give it a try and maybe consider supporting(if you can that is:)).
  17. 3.00 star(s)

botc76

Okay, game is finally playable now.
    Content wise it is okay for a first version. You get an idea of the writing, the gameplay and the quality of the renders.

The landlady is hot, even if I wished her bush was a bit trimmed at least. She's heavy-set, her tits are a bit sagging, but she's still hella attractive. In one sentence, she is looking believable for her age, but also very, very fuckable.

Now, for some constructive criticism.
    The navigation is tedious and annoying. To have to click so many times to get somewhere, especially when the buttons are soooo small is a hindrance. It's no fun, it's a chore.
    Make the buttons bigger (at least the whole size of the word, not just a small clickable arrow before them), and maybe create one central hub from which you can get everywhere with just one click so that you need at the most two clicks to reach anywhere in the house.
    Right now the game is not big, so you find the right solution to quests relatively easy, but in the future that might change and then some form of hint system you could use if you wanted to would be great.

Anyway, apart from the problems at start, this really wasn't bad.