3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the patch redundant thanks to a plot point later on in the game? Or did that only happen with the patch, I don't quite remember.
The patch is there to avoid Patreon getting their panties in a twist. In the vanilla version, Joanna is his birth mom's best friend. Tbh this version of the game doesn't make much sense because the only taboo there is she's a married woman. In the patched version (which is the canon storyline) Joanna is his birth mom. And no, Matthew Hunter is not his father.

Reactions: Manturgent

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
weird i thought that the patch will make the landlady related, journal.docx said she never had any

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
For those who like me was didn't understand at first sigh how work the incest patch:
Download the patch and put it into the "game" game folder like any other renpy game. It doesn't matter if the file is empty
his presence is enought.
If like me the file downloaded appears with the extension ".ENCRYPTED" like: "patch.rpy.ENCRYPTED" just rename the file in patch.rpy.
Joana will tell to MC that Costa is her maiden name and that certificate proves that she is his mother
This was my thinking too but despite renaming the file, windows still thinks of it as encrypted and that is probably why it's not doing anything.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Grumble, grumble, grumble (gotta get it out of the way).

Okay, so the old saves don't work. It's not the end of the world.

Besides, the five-page walkthrough takes you step-by-step to where you're supposed to go and is almost perfect. Plus, having to start out from Square One brings you up to speed with the game rather than forcing you to try to remember what happened many months ago.

So, I printed out Walkthrough v.0.6.x, make a save at the beginning of each new day, and check off the various paragraphs as I work my way down the list.

Okay, so her tits are a little bit too, too big (and I think the nipples would sit a little lower on them), but I'm not the creator. They are what they are.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018

For anyone who's interested. 1.01 gb

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Midnite Guerilla just saw the update to your game today, I have to say I'm impress with the amazing graphics, and the story telling is spot on. I will be watching this game for the next update, continue the great work and I wish you success on the game.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I have 50 $ after getting the 5 from the counter, i guess i'm stuck.
Do you have $50 after the counter? If you have $55 after the counter then go to your room and click on the laptop, then click on chrome and upgrade the software.

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Do you have $50 after the counter? If you have $55 after the counter then go to your room and click on the laptop, then click on chrome and upgrade the software.
I have 50$ after the counter. Since i need $55 for the upgrade of the software, i guess i have to start the game all over again from the beginning.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I have 50$ after the counter. Since i need $55 for the upgrade of the software, i guess i have to start the game all over again from the beginning.
Do you know how to use the console commands? If so open up the console and type game_cash = 55 *or what amount you want.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
This was my thinking too but despite renaming the file, windows still thinks of it as encrypted and that is probably why it's not doing anything.
It's just an empty file. Open up notepad and save an empty file as patch.rpy in the game folder. There's nothing special about the file, there just needs to be one called "patch.rpy" in the game folder.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Did you get the 20$ in the husband's study ?

Last edited:

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Midnite Guerilla you actually amazed me with this update. The story pacing is nice, the way the mc is trying to handle his conundrum with the fairy and his gift, also him finding his mother and problem with her being also his lodger. The stepsis and childhood friend visit was a nice event and the one late at night was even nicer. The way this game goes is nice and steadily later one you will gain more and more patrons. Since at first people didn't see a lot of things going with the game they were reluctant, but now I can see that this game will go places if people wake up, check it out, play it and last but not least, support you by giving you a few bucks through support. You deserve it. I myself am going to join from this day as a backer. BTW went for the 8$ one.

Lorgar4

Jan 25, 2020
Hi im new , im stuck on day 4 cant go to sleep and cant talk whit Joanna,i miss something? help pls!

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes