3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Can I encourage people to leave reviews (even negative - ideally positive!)

I read these and if there are good suggestions I try to integrate them.

I'm not doing this for the money (though more would be nice *wink*), I've a story to tell (we're still early doors) and suggestion that improve the game are welcome (examples include the entire navigation UI). And desired

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
I'm clicking on the study desk drawer that is supposed to have the key in it for the master bedroom, but it says "you have no way of opening this"... Madee it this far, where did I miss a secondary key or something for the study desk?

Reactions: Almighty

Zeno777

Apr 22, 2018
I'm clicking on the study desk drawer that is supposed to have the key in it for the master bedroom, but it says "you have no way of opening this"... Madee it this far, where did I miss a secondary key or something for the study desk?
The Screwdriver is in the garage to get the drawer open, but there is no key or anything to interact with in it. Can't move beyond that point.

Just tried to start completely over, fresh download/install and everything. I thought maybe it was because I was using the compressed version that it was causing issues somehow.

Fresh download/install there is no money on the first day, so you can't buy the hacking software.

Last edited:
Reactions: nat1dangit

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
Heya,
I think that if you have the plan to add ntr later, you should say it clearly, at least to your patreon.
The patrons who are supporting you will take that as a betrayal if you add ntr at the end and they will never support you again.
I completely agree. The developer can make the game the way he wants, but if he wants to put NTR, he should inform the patrons for those who do not accept NTR, stop supporting from now on. If the developer has an interest in supporting those who don't like NTR, he should give it up. Pretending that he won't have NTR and then putting it in the game will be much worse because it will only generate more anger.
If he wants to have NTR that says it right away and has only the patrons who like this kind of game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Just finished playing this game...i like it...and the ladies are realistic(usually in these games the Milfs are almost bimbos or look like they never really aged since the beginning of their adulthood XD) i'll keep an eye on this one

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
I overwrite my save with the completed on e but nothing happens. I restart the game but it still loads my old one. I tried this 3 times now

TheRedBook

May 19, 2018
I overwrite my save with the completed on e but nothing happens. I restart the game but it still loads my old one. I tried this 3 times now
same on me. fixed by renaming it changing 2nd digit from 1 to 2 (or any other free saving space)

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Incest patch doesn't work after day 4. And worst part is, i want it on day 1! day 1. Ahh Game is good tho. But without incest fantasy i cannot indulge!

Reactions: Giant Dwarf

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I completely agree. The developer can make the game the way he wants, but if he wants to put NTR, he should inform the patrons for those who do not accept NTR, stop supporting from now on. If the developer has an interest in supporting those who don't like NTR, he should give it up. Pretending that he won't have NTR and then putting it in the game will be much worse because it will only generate more anger.
If he wants to have NTR that says it right away and has only the patrons who like this kind of game.
But the scene in discussion isn't NTR. It's barely NTR adjacent.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Incest patch doesn't work after day 4. And worst part is, i want it on day 1! day 1. Ahh Game is good tho. But without incest fantasy i cannot indulge!
Tried doing a spoiler that failed, but even with the patch the story cannot work if she is your mom on day 1.

Reactions: Qui Gon

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm having trouble completing Day 4. MC came on his birth mom's tits and she ran upstairs upset. MC's supposed to check on her but I can't find the trigger. Mom's in bed (Master Bedroom) and have click everywhere on and around her with no luck? Any ideas what I should do? Thanks.

Reactions: leon02457

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm having trouble completing Day 4. MC came on his birth mom's tits and she ran upstairs upset. MC's supposed to check on her but I can't find the trigger. Mom's in bed (Master Bedroom) and have click everywhere on and around her with no luck? Any ideas what I should do? Thanks.
click her?

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes