3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What ever I do, it always ends in a bad end, I can never get the second piece of evidence I assume I need from Sandy, whether I stop her at the beach or not.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
What ever I do, it always ends in a bad end, I can never get the second piece of evidence I assume I need from Sandy, whether I stop her at the beach or not.
You need to visit sandy the day after in the afternoon after school and training to get the second bit of evidence

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Looks like I have to start a new game, because I do not have access to a photostudio
Strange and your definitely searching sandys home? If you are then yeah I would suggest starting again. I did have sex with sandy first before the search options become available.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should then have the option of going home and telling the landlady/mom about the husbands affair
Looks like I have to start a new game, as I do not have access to a photo studio
because when I access Sandy's home, all I get is entry to the pool and speaking to her. after that I'm kicked out and can not get back inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: fexacana

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Looks like I have to start a new game, because I do not have access to a photo studio
because when I access Sandy's home, all I get is entry to the pool and speaking to her. after that I'm kicked out and can not get back inside.
Did you turn her down at the beach?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Strange and your definitely searching sandys home? If you are then yeah I would suggest starting again. I did have sex with sandy first before the search options become available.
Yeah, I never got the option to have sex with Sandy.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well this update turned out to be a-ma-ha-zing! Good job man! Hope to see the next update sooner rather than later, but no sooner than it's ready. And you did an outstanding job considering you had to give up on your getting support from patrons. But that seems to have worked out for you one way or another.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes