3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/6_events.rpy", line 188, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

After inviting mrs to the beach, if clicking ignore then it plays as if you just went straight to the beach in the game over line.
New game or old save game?

Because that error is trying to remove something that should be in your python dictionary. I can fix that but it might break things further down the line. I need to know why that isn't in your dictionary. Did you rollback?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
New game or old save game?

Because that error is trying to remove something that should be in your python dictionary. I can fix that but it might break things further down the line. I need to know why that isn't in your dictionary. Did you rollback?
It's an old save.
I'm not sure what you mean by rollback, but if you mean if I made a choice then rolled back and made another choice then it may be possible I did at some point.

But in this release I just loaded latest save again after forgetting to go to training and got a game over.

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys, I think I'm stuck but I'm not sure whether this is a bug or my fault of some sort...

After the big revelation on day 4, she runs up the stairs... I'm supposed to follow her, but I find her sleeping in the master bedroom. The "comforting" scene didn't trigger and I'm not sure what to do now...

Any ideas?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys, I think I'm stuck but I'm not sure whether this is a bug or my fault of some sort...

After the big revelation on day 4, she runs up the stairs... I'm supposed to follow her, but I find her sleeping in the master bedroom. The "comforting" scene didn't trigger and I'm not sure what to do now...

Any ideas?
I think we need an updated walkthrough cause I've gotten game over 2 times now and apparantly missed quite a few things so...

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
It's an old save.
I'm not sure what you mean by rollback, but if you mean if I made a choice then rolled back and made another choice then it may be possible I did at some point.

But in this release I just loaded latest save again after forgetting to go to training and got a game over.
Yeah, that's what I meant. If you take a certain path then something gets removed from the dictionary. If you then rollback and take a different path, then the game tries to remove it again. It's bad coding on my part and I apologise. Rollback is a bit of a pain to be honest. I will try to fix this for 0.9.1

Reactions: Maestro91

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Well i did not expect fuck-fuck w Mrs hunter in this update anyway. Obvious she needs some preparation before serving on plate. But now i have a dilemma:Should i play it now or wait until end of May? I mean 1 month is not that long hm.
Anyway thanks dev and good luck w finale.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
She's ready...
Hi Midnite, thanks for the update, i really appreciate it. I found two bugs. I started from the beginning, with the puzzles turned on, and the game gave me a bug message, when I opened the folder "photos" on the laptop of the protagonist after clicking on one of the pictures of Mrs. Hunter.

Also the card game seems to be broken, because I only got error messages. After some time a conversation appears about continuing and doing some form of strip poker, but after that, error messages appeared again. They always bring me back to the same conversation in an endless loop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tossler

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
I think we need an updated walkthrough cause I've gotten game over 2 times now and apparantly missed quite a few things so...
Sorry, I didn't made that clear... I mean the game suggests talking to her, but when I go to her room she's sleeping. I can't do anything else in the game. I was wondering if there's something else you have to do to trigger the event...

Suzakufury

Dec 26, 2017
I had a lot of bugs when I continued my previous save but when I restarted a game I did not encountered any bugs or problem. Except photos folder on your laptop. Just waiting for the Great Finale. (y)

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hi Midnite, thanks for the update, i really appreciate it. I found two bugs. I started from the beginning, with the puzzles turned on, and the game gave me a bug message, when I opened the folder "photos" on the laptop of the protagonist after clicking on one of the pictures of Mrs. Hunter.

Also the card game seems to be broken, because I only got error messages. After some time a conversation appears about continuing and doing some form of strip poker, but after that, error messages appeared again. They always bring me back to the same conversation in an endless loop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, that's a major fuck up on my part. Close the game. Download the new patch and apologies!

Reactions: tossler

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Yes, wednesday, 5 september, afternoon, town-cafe
That should be fixed with the patch. It's looking for a variable that isn't yet defined in an old save game. I've run a check against a different variable now so this should work. It's a bug that only affects old save games, but shouldn't now (fingers crossed!)

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Updated developer notes to mention that save games might not work. I hoped they would but there's always something.There should be a savegame included for the perfect start to the new content and the walkthrough should help you get to that point too. I'll try and work on it, but I won't to take the weekend to work on the next update and it might not be until Monday night (BST) that there's any more progress.

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
That should be fixed with the patch. It's looking for a variable that isn't yet defined in an old save game. I've run a check against a different variable now so this should work. It's a bug that only affects old save games, but shouldn't now (fingers crossed!)
I still have the issue. I will just start a new game i guess, maybe i did something back then what breaks the save file.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes