3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
One of my forgotten favorites through the times I've played games like this. Really sad to see it go.

Last edited:

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Who convince me to play this game ?
i just can see a fat and ugly mother what else ? there is a nice sister for example ?
No one needs to convince you to play this game. Do or Don't

I personally think Mrs. Hunter TOP 3 Milf (in lewd games) with a real shot at the number 1 spot.
I will be sad to see this game end and I wish I had found it to support it with some money instead of what I did support [the game I did support turned into a pile of poo (don't ask which one, the wound is still somewhat fresh)]

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
i'm stuck, i get an unavoidable error, at the end of the coffee with Rebecca, as soon as i click on the arrow on the right:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/map_3_navigation.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/scripts/map_3_navigation.rpy", line 5, in execute
File "game/scripts/map_3_navigation.rpy", line 57, in execute
NameError: name 'quest_30' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/5_maps_3.rpyc", line 28, in script
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 57, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Wish v.0.9
Fri May 01 23:20:08 2020
```

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
i'm stuck, i get an unavoidable error, at the end of the coffee with Rebecca, as soon as i click on the arrow on the right:
```

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/5_maps_3.rpyc", line 28, in script
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Desktop\The Wish [v0.6.2.5] [Midnite Guerilla]\TheWish-v.0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 57, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Wish v.0.9
Fri May 01 23:20:08 2020
```
Are you using an old savegame?

I thought I fixed this. Can I suggest you just follow the walkthrough and play from the start. That's annoying, I know. I will try and work on a bug fix for this, but it's not one that's easy to replicate and fix.

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Are you using an old savegame?

I thought I fixed this. Can I suggest you just follow the walkthrough and play from the start. That's annoying, I know. I will try and work on a bug fix for this, but it's not one that's easy to replicate and fix.
Okay, i'll start a new game, no problem.
Thanks for the help.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Midnite Guerilla
Is there a way to support this project or other projects you may have cooking. I have not checked on your discord yet. You have a good story and nice looking renders with an Hot Milf character that is not cookie cutter.
I appreciate the sentiment, but no. I have dipped my toe into this world and I don't know if I will return. If I do, I hope you recognise the name and enjoy, but I have no plans at the moment beyond pushing this boulder up this particular mountain.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
As soon as I pick up the USB stick hidden in the lounge in the bookshelves everytime i click on any pictures in my photos folder i get error messages. Even the ones I got from the landlady's laptop now give the error.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/6_events.rpy", line 188, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

After inviting mrs to the beach, if clicking ignore then it plays as if you just went straight to the beach in the game over line.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes