3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
You probably should get an FAQ stickied on the OP post; Keep seeing people asking the same questions over and over for several pages already.
I don't think its necessary.... people are just totally lazy and dumb. If they are not able to find their answers in the last few pages, they will not even see that a FAQ is in the OP post. Everything has already been answered a lot of times...and people continue to say that the incest patch doesn't work.

Reactions: zandalari

Anyone else

Feb 19, 2020
didn't work for me tried that from the start..Never mind I'll do it the default way.
Due to the story of the game, it will not be immediately apparent the patch is working, it will just appear a Landlady game. Just install it, and play the game, and progress to the end of day 4.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
didn't work for me tried that from the start..Never mind I'll do it the default way.
Man, are you able to read ? You will have all the answers at your question if you take few minutes of your time to read. The incest patch works well, but you have to wait until day 4 before seeing the results. Its the story !
People like you are annoying on this forum. I think we have answered the same thing 50 times to people like you that doesn't bother to read the OP and this thread.

Screenshot_20200419_201805_com.android.chrome.jpg

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
If each day is 4 time periods: morning, afternoon, evening, night then there are 8 periods to finish.

I have done 6.

End of the month? Maybe. Depends on testing. This is a bigger update than most, encompassing two days so testing might throw up more bugs than normal.
Brill! I love your game and love our milf. She looks like a milf should look, keep it up

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Those of you waiting for the next release: I will have an announcement on Friday.

Edit: It's a good announcement!
Yeah !!! So much excited !!! And so happy that you are always there, with us, and continue this amazing VN, a true masterpiece. Cannot say more than thank you, and waiting to send you some bucks for your work.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes