3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Sorry this has been stated probably but, I cant find the USB Key in the book case's in the living room... is it in the attic ? that's the only book case that lights but but i don't get anything from it... :/

Should say it's the very beginning of the game so not even day 1 yet...

thx for any help.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
It isn't really. But the admins have made their decision and I ain't fucking with them.

Development update on my blog.
Posted literally a minute ago. Follow that for updates. It's almost like it's official.

Blog post is now 2 minutes old. My fault for the bringing the snark. Again!
From what I can see, it was put on hold in January as it appears you paused billing/development. Unlike the Abandoned tag (which will only be removed when a game update is released) the On-Hold tag is removed when the developer has stated they've resumed development. Now that you've resumed development the only reason it hasn't been removed until now is it was not brought to our attention. Hope that clarifies things.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
From what I can see, it was put on hold in January as it appears you paused billing/development. Unlike the Abandoned tag (which will only be removed when a game update is released) the On-Hold tag is removed when the developer has stated they've resumed development. Now that you've resumed development the only reason it hasn't been removed until now is it was not brought to our attention. Hope that clarifies things.
That's cool. I don't like to bother moderators with unimportant things. It didn't matter to me because there wasn't a new version out. I would have asked the tag to be removed when I released the next version.

Reactions: thunderkiss321
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes