3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So, as you know I no longer have a patreon. It's now actually deleted. If you go to you'll get a 404 error. I have a website where you can see progress updates. This thread is also a place where I can make a connection, certainly during development. When it comes to release I will probably step back and let my beta testers handle the flak (if they are willing, if I have any!).

However, what this means is that I am literally not making a penny from this game. This allows me to do what the fuck I like with the game. It also means I am also not a scam artist making $7k+ on the back of the same renders re-cut and lies about animation "nearly being done". So I need help. I don't need help to make money, I'm not monetising this venture. However, I want validation. I want acknowledgement that what I am doing is worth attention.

Basically, I'm asking you, my loyal fans, to spread the word. If you want add a fan signature here's the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-wish-v0-6-2-5-midnite-guerilla.31037/page-19#post-2039336

Otherwise, go out and mention the game on other threads, spread the word. Reply to this thread, ask questions, talk to each other. A question I've asked on my discord is this:

what suggestion can you make about what could make Mrs Hunter divorce her husband in such a way that she goes from being terrified that he's cheating on her to hating him so much that she's prepared to toss him aside?

Answer that, give me ideas.

I'll still make the game, but game development is a lonely job and every now and then I need an incentive. You can be that incentive. :D

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
what suggestion can you make about what could make Mrs Hunter divorce her husband in such a way that she goes from being terrified that he's cheating on her to hating him so much that she's prepared to toss him aside?
If he cheats with her bestfriend, sister, cousin or someone else who is close to her, in their maritial bed, that should made her more mad than cheating with some random slut.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
If he cheats with her bestfriend, sister, cousin or someone else who is close to her, in their maritial bed, that should made her more mad than cheating with some random slut.
That's what I'm thinking. There is a new milf introduced in day 6 called "Sandy" who is Joanna's frenemy and the wife of Matthew Hunter's business partner. My thinking is that there is a secret there to be discovered. My twine (which I use to plot this out) has these two entries for Day 7: DIVORCE EVIDENCE (hacked from MH's PC) and CONFRONT SANDY (find evidence) so I've already got those two linked.

My initial plan was so dark that I had to back track it.

Put it this way, it involved a room in the basement, a doll, and a photo on a milk carton. With influences from the classic Quincy episodes "Never a Child" and "Who Speaks for the Children?"

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
With the introduction on the main character's friends and the new milf, you can add a part of story where those characters try to seduce the MC, so it will make Joanna jealous and more envious as she already has some feelings : she should be tempted to leave her husband for MC without even being aware of the affair. And revealing the cheating case would only convince her to do what she desired to do, leave her husband for the MC (of course the MC should convince her to make her decision) and a lot of tension and teasing beetwen these two inbetween would make the story amazing !

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
That's what I'm thinking. There is a new milf introduced in day 6 called "Sandy" who is Joanna's frenemy and the wife of Matthew Hunter's business partner. My thinking is that there is a secret there to be discovered. My twine (which I use to plot this out) has these two entries for Day 7: DIVORCE EVIDENCE (hacked from MH's PC) and CONFRONT SANDY (find evidence) so I've already got those two linked.

My initial plan was so dark that I had to back track it.

Put it this way, it involved a room in the basement, a doll, and a photo on a milk carton. With influences from the classic Quincy episodes "Never a Child" and "Who Speaks for the Children?"
I’ll think about your proposal and try to give you some perspective on the plot.
The images you have already released, are as always, tasteful.

Regards

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
White wine version. I think it fits better with the mise en scene.

View attachment 589645

I would disagree actually. the contrasting red colour brings a bit of eroticism and taboo to what is otherwise a relatively peacfull scene. the intrusion of the red wine brings with it a form of representation of the change that is coming to the two protagonists. I really prefer the red wine to the white.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Mr Hunter could be arrested in a gay spa, or beeing catch masturbating by Mrs Hunter while he looking at MC when he is taking a shower...something that she could be disgusted by him, thinking that he is not anymore THE man of the house.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes