3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Since the blog is open to all and not secret...the image you posted on it needs to appear here..it's a Milf lovers wet dream...that is so much yum packed into two hot older dames...thus..ima post it and help hype for ya :D cause ya know alot of folks here too lazy to look at blogs :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Since the blog is open to all and not secret...the image you posted on it needs to appear here..it's a Milf lovers wet dream...that is so much yum packed into two hot older dames...thus..ima post it and help hype for ya :D cause ya know alot of folks here too lazy to look at blogs :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The blonde cougar making her appearance on Day 6 is called Sandy. She was previously called "Sarah" in the journal (I realised that I already have a Sarah and while in reality names can be reused, in fiction it's a bad idea unless you want confusion, so Sandra/Sandy she is). She's Joanna's best frenemy and might be the key to unlocking one potential future...

Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
i cant find the key to the master bedroom. The walkthrough says its in the desk drawer of the study room but instead the desk drawer is locked too and I can't find its key too. Any help??

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
i cant find the key to the master bedroom. The walkthrough says its in the desk drawer of the study room but instead the desk drawer is locked too and I can't find its key too. Any help??
The walkthrough is very specific. Go and search the garage. You ll find the desk drawer key there.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
already did that and all the drawers of the garage are now empty
And still you didn't find a key? That is strange. Did you by any chance messed with your saves or in any other way with the game's files to get cash or anything?

Hoppy

Jun 13, 2018
And still you didn't find a key? That is strange. Did you by any chance messed with your saves or in any other way with the game's files to get cash or anything?
I haven't done any such thing but i'll try playing from a previous save. Good thing i do multiple saves XD

Mar 12, 2018
I saw a lot of posts asking about the master bedroom key it was also a pain in ass for me to find but I found it, i took a screenshot and increased the light and found the key. here yeah go.

Reactions: paula789

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
It's like people haven't played old point-and-click adventure games with pixel hunting and moon-logic puzzles.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes