3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I don't agree this should be "abandoned." My comments on Patreon were only relevant to Patreon. As far as I am concerned it is "game over" with Patreon. I've had issues with them regarding content and I have settled that because of what is in the game currently, it won't be as settled considering what I have planned. So, I am deleting my Patreon page but that doesn't mean that I have abandoned the game. My f95 statement:

Still stands. I will update this thread if and when the next update is ready. I won't be involved in the day to day conversation because it is just the same bullshit questions that have been answered thousands of times already and were still being asked long after I posted that comment nearly a month ago.

Does this look like I've abandoned the game?

View attachment 559645

I needed a break from the "community" because, well, the reasons should be obvious. I would say a better status would be "On hold" rather than "Abandoned".

I'm going to finish the game because I want to. And I'm going to finish it in the way I want.

Without patrons to satisfy (and complicated taxes to sort out - yay, let's pay tax twice on the same income!) the next release will be a long time coming but will tie up a lot of loose ends.

However, I'll bow to whatever the mods decide. This is their party.

One last thing. I am really touched by the support many of you have shown even though you didn't know if I would see it. I am particularly touched by those who were compelled to donate. While I'm not going to take your money, I will take your love and I want you to know that the support you showed me has seen me through some pretty dark times. Those times aren't quite over but the pathway is clear. I am now based in Britain (Scotland) and will be for the foreseeable future. I'm not going to go into the details of what happened but it's been tough and, sometimes this game was an avenue of distraction, sometimes it was an albatross around my neck. The fact that people cared that it was abandoned was very touching and I don't want to let you down. So, I won't. It may take some time, but this game will get completed.

You will get to fuck Mrs Hunter, I promise.
i am really glad that you want to develop this game further, as for you this game was sometimes my escape from a shitty life that has it ups and downs, so i feel what you mean there, i just want to say thank you for all you did and heads up even if we don't know each other here, on this site we have come together sometimes ther are heavy wave son the sea but the clear horizon is always in sight, i wish you the best and that you will never give up on hope for a better situation, peace out :)

Serpent0001

Jan 12, 2018
Awesome MG! Way to persevere! Just know you have ALOT of people here eagerly awaiting anything coming from you as far as updates. To the moderators - can someone get on removing the 'abandoned' tag on this? Clearly this isn't abandoned.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Wish several other devs were as honest as you are. You were not obliged to communicate and you chose to do so in regards to the hype surrounding your game. You're definitely a man with principles. Good luck, Jefe.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
i think this game need more ad banner like everyone who comments have on the bottom of the row of their comment... and i don't know how to make one nor how to put one. anyone can told me how?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Can we add NTR to the Tags please.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you watch this ? Someone said in the first page something about a black guy... Could you explain it better, please ?

Here are the possible passwords:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every time you start the hacking, a random one of those is selected and you have to guess which one by entering letters. It's not that hard once you know how it works, but I had to look at the code to understand it.

The cuckold scene annoyed me a bit. I didn't even remember that there was a girlfriend, but now I'm sure there isn't one. An easy way to include early sexual content, perhaps.
Hi.
Where is that cuckold scene that you described? How can I reach it ?
Regards

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
Where did you watch this ? Someone said in the first page something about a black guy... Could you explain it better, please ?

Hi.
Where is that cuckold scene that you described? How can I reach it ?
Regards
You can't. That was an earlier version of the game. There's no NTR in the game now

Reactions: Abhai

TheRedBook

May 19, 2018
I don't agree this should be "abandoned." My comments on Patreon were only relevant to Patreon. As far as I am concerned it is "game over" with Patreon. I've had issues with them regarding content and I have settled that because of what is in the game currently, it won't be as settled considering what I have planned. So, I am deleting my Patreon page but that doesn't mean that I have abandoned the game. My f95 statement:

Still stands. I will update this thread if and when the next update is ready. I won't be involved in the day to day conversation because it is just the same bullshit questions that have been answered thousands of times already and were still being asked long after I posted that comment nearly a month ago.

View attachment 559645

I needed a break from the "community" because, well, the reasons should be obvious. I would say a better status would be "On hold" rather than "Abandoned".

I'm going to finish the game because I want to. And I'm going to finish it in the way I want.

Without patrons to satisfy (and complicated taxes to sort out - yay, let's pay tax twice on the same income!) the next release will be a long time coming but will tie up a lot of loose ends.

One last thing. I am really touched by the support many of you have shown even though you didn't know if I would see it. I am particularly touched by those who were compelled to donate. While I'm not going to take your money, I will take your love and I want you to know that the support you showed me has seen me through some pretty dark times. Those times aren't quite over but the pathway is clear. I am now based in Britain (Scotland) and will be for the foreseeable future. I'm not going to go into the details of what happened but it's been tough and, sometimes this game was an avenue of distraction, sometimes it was an albatross around my neck. The fact that people cared that it was abandoned was very touching and I don't want to let you down. So, I won't. It may take some time, but this game will get completed.

ha ha, you are not longer european :D

jokes aside, this news made my day. nice to see you here again

Reactions: Mrs Delington

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i think this game need more ad banner like everyone who comments have on the bottom of the row of their comment... and i don't know how to make one nor how to put one. anyone can told me how?
1. Either the dev makes one everyone or ask someone to make one for you don't who but someone might
2. where your username is on top beside the eve/bell click on your username
3. select signature
4. select insert image right beside the link but you have to upload it to a image host first

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
1. Either the dev makes one everyone or ask someone to make one for you don't who but someone might
2. where your username is on top beside the eve/bell click on your username
3. select signature
4. select insert image right beside the link but you have to upload it to a image host first
There used to be one. I'm pretty certain the developer had one. Did it get removed when the game was tagged abandoned?

Is this what you're talking about?
20200222_185812.jpg

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I have an open question:
Could be that Joanna had been in a previously relationship with MC´s father before married;
or do you think her first man was her husband. Thus Mr. Hunter is MC´s biological father?

Last edited:

sinspire19

May 30, 2017

View attachment 559645

This news made my day. Thank you so much Midnite Guerilla. Sorry that things have been rough. Sorry that Pateron has been a disservice to you. I think I speak for many when I say we are super stoked that you will be continuing the game on your own terms. Please post any info on ways we can support you if you find something that works. Thank you again, when I saw the status change from abandoned to on hold my heart lept for joy.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
youcan use and change your money at the bottom of the page download and make a new save then add to your saves make sure to change the number to the save to a slot thats empty
Wow that works great, thanks for the link!

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes