3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

HarleySir69

Jul 10, 2019
PS: There is a Walkthrough in the downloaded game folder...
[/QUOTE]
I did the APK for android I did not receive a walkthrough file where can I find one?

stefan011

May 26, 2017
You think it's awesome a game with a lot of potential got abandoned?
Its fun one post made him quit game.
But I think this is is not the case, he obviosly had some problems (six month for this update) and its probably better he quit and stopped torturing himself with hate comments if thats the reason.

• Angry
Reactions: Mrs Delington

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I like the story of this graphic novel. At first I didn't know why the patch didn't work and then I understood it, I liked the twist they gave it. Excellent you are on the right track. Rating to this version (0.6.2.4) 8/10

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I don't agree this should be "abandoned." My comments on Patreon were only relevant to Patreon. As far as I am concerned it is "game over" with Patreon. I've had issues with them regarding content and I have settled that because of what is in the game currently, it won't be as settled considering what I have planned. So, I am deleting my Patreon page but that doesn't mean that I have abandoned the game. My f95 statement:

I will update this thread if and when the next update is ready, but there's no point being involved in the day to day conversation because it's just the same bullshit questions that have been answered a thousand fucking times already.
Still stands. I will update this thread if and when the next update is ready. I won't be involved in the day to day conversation because it is just the same bullshit questions that have been answered thousands of times already and were still being asked long after I posted that comment nearly a month ago.

Does this look like I've abandoned the game?

6_dream_14.png

I needed a break from the "community" because, well, the reasons should be obvious. I would say a better status would be "On hold" rather than "Abandoned".

I'm going to finish the game because I want to. And I'm going to finish it in the way I want.

Without patrons to satisfy (and complicated taxes to sort out - yay, let's pay tax twice on the same income!) the next release will be a long time coming but will tie up a lot of loose ends.

However, I'll bow to whatever the mods decide. This is their party.

One last thing. I am really touched by the support many of you have shown even though you didn't know if I would see it. I am particularly touched by those who were compelled to donate. While I'm not going to take your money, I will take your love and I want you to know that the support you showed me has seen me through some pretty dark times. Those times aren't quite over but the pathway is clear. I am now based in Britain (Scotland) and will be for the foreseeable future. I'm not going to go into the details of what happened but it's been tough and, sometimes this game was an avenue of distraction, sometimes it was an albatross around my neck. The fact that people cared that it was abandoned was very touching and I don't want to let you down. So, I won't. It may take some time, but this game will get completed.

You will get to fuck Mrs Hunter, I promise.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes