3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I'll give you a little update progress wise because...well, because I'm running lots of really boring continuity checks on scenes before I batch render. Measure twice, cut once mentality.

Episode 7, version 0.7, whatever, will involve Day 6 and Day 7. If you are on the right track in Day 6 (if you fuck it up, game over, I'm going Police Quest on you in this update :D ) you will get to visit a new location. This location involves about 17 different locations. This "minigame" section will involve you finding evidence and it is a pain in the fucking arse to get the lighting levels right. So, yeah, this is taking some time :)

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
JK. What's the best old school adventure game/game series.

My personal favourite series is the aforementioned Police Quest, my personal favourite standalone game is Cryo's KGB (released as Conspiracy on CD-ROM). I appreciate Lucasarts games (still think Fate of Atlantis would have made a better film than Crystal Skull) but I never really loved them.

Thoughts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pigfarmer

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Police Quest !! Oh my God !! Some old souvenirs of near 30 years old ! Wow !

It was so difficult, I remember when you had to write very fast things like "take pr-24", in the bar, when the bikers was attacking you.

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
I think my favorite was Space Quest but Police Quest was pretty good. Some of the later games in the series got really dark what with Satanic cults and all in the third game. I'd almost like some remakes of those with modern graphics and engines.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I think my favorite was Space Quest but Police Quest was pretty good. Some of the later games in the series got really dark what with Satanic cults and all in the third game. I'd almost like some remakes of those with modern graphics and engines.
Space Quest was great, but I hate AstroChicken! PQ was always quite dark. The first game has the high school daughter of a friend of yours die from a drug overdose! I liked that they were dark, and that they were hard. You never forgot to save frequently ever again if you ever got to the end of PQ2 and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was a killer. Literally.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
Both Space Quest and Police Quest have made me into a somewhat compulsive saver in games now. While most modern games don't punish you if you forgot to do something hours before the amount of times I had to go back or even start over because I either didn't get one item or didn't do one action has drilled into my head to save often and in different slots.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Both Space Quest and Police Quest have made me into a somewhat compulsive saver in games now. While most modern games don't punish you if you forgot to do something hours before the amount of times I had to go back or even start over because I either didn't get one item or didn't do one action has drilled into my head to save often and in different slots.
It wasn't just forgetting things, the amount of times you could just...die.

It was a life lesson. Not sure what lesson it taught me other than wishing I could save my life before making big decisions.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey mate just playing on android and i cannot seem to be able to put the whole WiFi password in, is there a fix or work around ?

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hey mate just playing on android and i cannot seem to be able to put the whole WiFi password in, is there a fix or work around ?
Unfortunately the current Android version is buggy. It's untested so might not work as intentioned. While it's no help to you right now, the next version will be testedn and new official. If you are able to access preferences and turn gameplay off then the WiFi password should be entered automatically. That should get your past that section.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Unfortunately the current Android version is buggy. It's untested so might not work as intentioned. While it's no help to you right now, the next version will be testedn and new official. If you are able to access preferences and turn gameplay off then the WiFi password should be entered automatically. That should get your past that section.
Thanks mate, worked like a charm ! Keep up the good work !

Reactions: Midnite Guerrilla

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
If each day is 4 time periods: morning, afternoon, evening, night then there are 8 periods to finish.

I have done 6.

End of the month? Maybe. Depends on testing. This is a bigger update than most, encompassing two days so testing might throw up more bugs than normal.
without patreon how you gonna make money from this game?

sharpys

May 21, 2017
You probably should get an FAQ stickied on the OP post; Keep seeing people asking the same questions over and over for several pages already.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes