3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
i used this patch bellow, and i didn't find any bug so far
I used the same patch. I ended up loading a previous save and chose not to play strip poker to advance the game. Now I'm stuck at another bug after the hot tub where I was naked with Joanna. It says I should check on her, but she is asleep. I can't go to bed since it loops me with "You should check on Joanna." She is in bed....asleep, and there is nothing to interact with. I was going to upgrade my hacker software but it says I don't need to browse the Internet.

Reactions: Hammer120

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I used the same patch. I ended up loading a previous save and chose not to play strip poker to advance the game. Now I'm stuck at another bug after the hot tub where I was naked with Joanna. It says I should check on her, but she is asleep. I can't go to bed since it loops me with "You should check on Joanna." She is in bed....asleep, and there is nothing to interact with. I was going to upgrade my hacker software but it says I don't need to browse the Internet.
I'm having same crap

Reactions: Phenizzle

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Quick hint for everyone

FIRST "DO NOT SKIP THE GYM AND CLASSES" that only leads to a bad end

Before you see Sandy make sure you attend class, not only the gym/pool and that you picked up a bottle of vodka from the house

and when successful, this is the final image

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you do all that and it still goes bad, bugs everywhere,

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes