3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hahaha Great game Dev :love:(y)
I follow the game from the beginning.
I diddnt encounter any errors at all....

Got stuck on Friday afternoon, even when i thought i did everything right....
Funny thing... to proceed you must explain the pre-nup for Mom. I missed the first Law lesson, thats why game over.
Great game Dev, great story, sexy Ladies and ofcource Mommy mmmmmmmmm :love::p:p:p
Loved the update. Running girls to Benny Hill song cracked me up LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
After the lovely beginning, Love route with Mommy, maybe after a while of heavy sex, Mommy would like to try something with other men Dev ;) Hehe ;);)
Keep up the good work (y)(y)

Last edited:

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Walkthrough:
Follow everything in the walkthrough posted in the OP.
Day 6
1. Go to kitchen. Get money from counter. Do not go to the beach in the morning.
2. Check on Mrs Hunter in her bedroom.
3. Go to college.
4. Go to class (lecture room and click on desk) This is important.
5. Go to gym. Eavesdrop.
6. Go to training (Rosie will tell you where).
7. This will advance time to the afternoon so go downtown.
8. Your friends are in the cafe. You want to invite Mrs Hunter to beach.
9. Go home. Click on Mrs Hunter's bedroom. Click on her, invite her, go to hallway.
10. Go to beach. Stop Sandy. Don't fuck someone in front of Mrs Hunter, what's wrong with you?
11. Time will advance, go home. Look at the magazine, go to spare room. Enjoy. End of day.

Day 7:
1. Go to hallway. Say goodbye to your friends.
2. Go to college, go to class, go to training as above. This is very important. This will advance time.
3. Go to Sandy's. Fuck her. Explore her house. There's a door on the garage that leads to three basement.
4. Click on monitor. Click on desk. Click on pictures.
5. Go home.
6. Go to Mrs Hunter's bedroom. Click on closet. Find out about your birth father.
7. Go to kitchen. Speak to Mrs Hunter. Now it'll be the evening.
8. Go to club. Speak to Rebecca. Go in club. Speak to Rebecca. Speak to her again outside the club. Kiss her.
9. Go home. Go to bedroom.

Day 8:
1. Go to Mrs Hunter's bedroom.
2. Go to nudist beach.
3. Go to Mrs Hunter's bedroom.
4. Click on waiter.
5. Go to Mrs Hunter's bedroom.

End of update.

You can also check Mrs Hunter's journal every day, but this is not vital.

To avoid the bad end you need to attend class and attend training (every day so no skipping class to go to the beach). You need the photo from Mr Hunter's computer and the photos from Sandy's basement. Also don't upset Mrs Hunter by fucking Sandy in front of her.

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
Okay after I go to kitchen there's mrs hunter and 2 other girls. I tried to go to class but it is empty how do I fix this?

Dec 30, 2018
I'm glad it's not abandoned, even with updates being few months apart, I like this game, keep up the good work, mate!

But that ending was just cruel :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: mcclem5257

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
it is good that it continues, now wait again for the next day when the next sequel will come out. oh yeah my hands hurt already. Support everyone who likes it in the production of other parts. I recommend . you can see that Mr. is trying. thank you.

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
this has to be the most rail roaded game I've come across. it's cool but, frustrating without a guide. especially when you forget that the classes don't have an obvious prompt. screwed me over royally because not seeing an update for a while meant forgetting a subtle but, absolutely necessary prompt.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes