3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

OliverQuiet

Jan 31, 2018
Card game is still broken. I downloaded the 0.9.0.7 patch and placed scripts.rpa into game folder.

Can't play strip poker or else...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/card_game.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/card_game.webp'.
could you save me pls strip poker save?

Reactions: abczzz

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hotfix 9.0.7 applied.

Getting "An exception has occurred" error when trying to look at the sexy pictures.

Can't find the Study key in the Garage. I get the old pr0n magazine, but no key.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
man i don't get a lot of the negative review on this game unless the older version had different content this game is above average with a unique story per-say at least i havent seen any games with this type of incest reveal.

Reactions: zandalari

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
i'm stuck 4 september, in the evening. i've complete all task, it gives the message "you really ought to check on joanna" she is just sleeping in the bed, i've been in the hot tub and did the wresle with her.

any suggestions ?

Reactions: DMC

DMC

May 17, 2017
i'm stuck 4 september, in the evening. i've complete all task, it gives the message "you really ought to check on joanna" she is just sleeping in the bed, i've been in the hot tub and did the wresle with her.

any suggestions ?
Same here, is it a bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

any suggestions ?
Same here, is it a bug?
Did you install the bug fix patch??? (0.9.0.7 patch)

If so then load a auto save just before then and redo it.

Reactions: a1ans

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Did you install the bug fix patch??? (0.9.0.7 patch)

If so then load a auto save just before then and redo it.
I think we all have the patch installed, however several things no longer work. Strip poker or this "you really ought to check on joanna" bug here. How do we "redo" it when it leads to the same outcome? There is no choice in the hot tub.

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
It's probably me, but keep getting a error after the first hand of cards, can't ignore just keeps returning to the first hand and then happens over and over again.
If it isn't me (hopefully not) is there a bugfix or similar to overcome this?
Real shame as I was quite enjoying the game up to this point.
Would be grateful for any constructive advice.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
It's probably me, but keep getting a error after the first hand of cards, can't ignore just keeps returning to the first hand and then happens over and over again.
If it isn't me (hopefully not) is there a bugfix or similar to overcome this?
Real shame as I was quite enjoying the game up to this point.
Would be grateful for any constructive advice.
0.9.0.7 patch doesn't seem to fix this. Once it may have, but I've trying these past two days to get past several bugs. I ended up choosing "No" for the card game and skipping it, but now am stuck at the next bug with no work around.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
start new game, and don't use previous save
It is a new game.

Actually, it happened in two fresh start new games before I posted. (It's only a couple minutes of gameplay in, so I restarted a second time to see if it was a glitch)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes