3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
In the mega link for Android, there is a folder with 4 apks. Which one i need to install? :/ help!

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I'll look into the card game bug. That is not new content in this version, in fact it's from two versions ago, so I don't understand why it's broken since I haven't touched the code. But until someone posts the actual error text they are getting, it'll take me a while. "It's broken" doesn't tell me much or help me hunt down the problem. But I'll do my best.

The quick fix is to turn gameplay off on the settings for the card game.

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
The issue with "should check on her", that I mentioned yesterday, was not fixed with the patch, even though you are right, it's way back before the most recent update. However, there is no error to report, everything works as should be... It's just that the event that follows won't trigger... I tried starting a new game, following the walkthrough, but it still gets stuck in that particular point.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I'll look into the card game bug. That is not new content in this version, in fact it's from two versions ago, so I don't understand why it's broken since I haven't touched the code. But until someone posts the actual error text they are getting, it'll take me a while. "It's broken" doesn't tell me much or help me hunt down the problem. But I'll do my best.

It's probably due to the card_game.webp image being in the wrong location. Game expects that its inside the backgrounds folder. Currently it's inside the images folder ;)

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't notice that the dev had uploaded multiple updates after 0.9 version upload. The issue I mentioned is probably fixed.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I did not have any problems yet until I got to the day 0 and went to the restaurant and got this traceback error.

This is my first time playing this VN and did not have any of the other problems that others have had in the last 2 pages.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
got just 50 for the update how to skip time for next 5 dollars? help!
You don't want to skip time you should get the walkthrough and follow it from start to finish, a lot of triggers must go off at the right time to get everything unlocked.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm confused. Haven't played the game since version 5.
On the OP Midnite Guerilla you write that the incest is in the game and a patch isn't needed, but when I play the game Joanna is constantly being referred to as "Mom's best friend."
What's up with that? Is there a new incest patch?

Edited to add: Never mind, seems that was just for the content of one update, now it's all working as intended.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm confused. Haven't played the game since version 5.
On the OP Midnite Guerilla you write that the incest is in the game and a patch isn't needed, but when I play the game Joanna is constantly being referred to as "Mom's best friend."
What's up with that? Is there a new incest patch?
I just got through playing this for the first time and once they found out about it, it was "mom" all the way.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just got through playing this for the first time and once they found out about it, it was "mom" all the way.
Yeah, it's weird because I got the letter and all where it says she is your mom, but she's addressed as "mom's best friend."
I even looked in the console, but couldn't find anything about it.
I've been using the save Midnite Guerilla provided with the 0.6 update, maybe that's the reason.

Never mind, seems that was just for the content of one update, now it's all working as intended.

Last edited:

fuV1

May 3, 2020
Sounds like there is a lot of problems with this game, more than usual. Must be a beginner programmer.

rajab

Aug 17, 2019
after the first hottub scene she gave me a handjob and I then read new diary entries, but now when I try to go to bed it tells me to go check on joanna, and when I go to her room she is sleeping and nothing can be clicked.

I am stuck... any help?
Are you complete this problem?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi guys. I have a problem with this update because I found some bugs after running the kitchen scene with the three women. Also, I already downloaded the patch but I got a message saying that is not possible to unzip the file. I´m playing on Mac laptop by the way. Someone can help me, please ? Cheers!

STVoyager

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks to the developer for a great game. Didn't have any issues at all. Great nod to the fantastic sit-com Black Books in Sandys house! "They're real Dickens"

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
im getting countless errors for the first day in college. both the wrestling scenes at the gym and the shower scene in the locker room. ive already downloaded 0.9.1.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Havnae tried this one yet, but i got directed to this by my preferences with the futa/trans tag and the only question i have is, is the futa/trans character new or does the MC meet her near the start and able to romance and fuck from both ends?

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes