JamesDio

May 7, 2018
Android port please
Try out the JoiPlay app, it can run renpy and rpgm games mentioned for windows/PC incase you can't find the android port of certain games, too bad it can't run unity, then I could keep up with The Pellbook. Oh but you have to download the renpy files and rpgm files for it which should be in the app store as well.

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
Guys, how do you play on your phone? The screen is so small;). And how do you save the game in Ren'Py? Is there any way to emulate a right click?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Guys, how do you play on your phone? The screen is so small;). And how do you save the game in Ren'Py? Is there any way to emulate a right click?
You don't need a right click.You have the straight forward quick menu buttons to reach the save screen and in case you don't want quick menus many porters or Devs simply add gestures in their android ports which makes the save screen accessible by swiping up.

Reactions: FluffyLynx

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
You don't need a right click.You have the straight forward quick menu buttons to reach the save screen and in case you don't want quick menus many porters or Devs simply add gestures in their android ports which makes the save screen accessible by swiping up.
Yes, thank you, I've already read about these gestures.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
I met this game yesterday and have been playing it.
I liked it a lot, mainly because it allows you to choose between different options if you want to play as him or her and the type of relationship you want to manage with your partner.

I will be attentive to the next updates.

Best regards.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The World with No Memory [v1.0] APK -

Reactions: AravinFlame

asd_player

Aug 6, 2019
what was the name of the book can you pls tell me?
"The city with no memory". Have no idea whether it was translated into English, perhaps not.

The original name is "Город без памяти". And that was just one novel from a looong cycle of many novels with the same heros.
Was kinda super-cool to read it 30 years ago.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes