myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
PeggyBlackett

In the script.rpy file it has rollback set to False so when I used enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files rollback didn't work and when it doesn't work it means that they have it hidden in one of the script files usually it's the options.rpy file but can also be found in other ones as well like the script.rpy file. Once I changed it to True and reloaded the game rollback worked. Sometimes it can be found in multiple ones as well.

I use urnen sometimes but usually only when enable dev mode renpy doesn't seem to extract things right.

You can load rpy files into notepad and do searches for stuff like roll/rollback. This can also be used to fix errors if you know how or what the cause is.

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
The World with No Memory [v0.4] FluffyLynx

Original Size Win/Linux: 907 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 156 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 139 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks a bunch Joker

• Red Heart
Reactions: XCJ and JokerLeader

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
PeggyBlackett
You can load rpy files into notepad and do searches for stuff like roll/rollback. This can also be used to fix errors if you know how or what the cause is.
For that matter, i could probably use AgentRansack's search-within-files function to find them without actually loading them beforehand.

However, while i'm aware of the possibility of editing script files, and could do it if necessary ... why should i if an already-extant utility can do it for me with a couple of keyclicks?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
PeggyBlackett

Because it's always good to learn just in case your utility doesn't work for some reason or another. I have learned some of the basics so that I can fix things as I go along when playing a game without having to wait for a patch. I fix many of the traceback errors that I hit myself while at the same time reporting the error and stating what caused the error and how to fix it. As well as doing other edits like changing color font for words if they blend in to the background or deleting out rollback prevention brackets.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
PeggyBlackett

Because it's always good to learn just in case your utility doesn't work for some reason or another. I have learned some of the basics so that I can fix things as I go along when playing a game without having to wait for a patch. I fix many of the traceback errors that I hit myself while at the same time reporting the error and stating what caused the error and how to fix it. As well as doing other edits like changing color font for words if they blend in to the background or deleting out rollback prevention brackets.
Maybe i didn't make myself clear - if i really wanted to, i could figure out how to do it myself. I understande the basics, and i know how to look things up.

But if i don't HAVE to, why should i?

If i hit a really interesting game where the utility won't do it for me, i'll figure out how to fix the problem.

But a lot of people either don't know how to do that sort of stuff, or just don't want to.

So, if Unren works {and it seems to}, it's the way for them to go.

Which is why i suggested it in my first post in this thread.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Well this game is getting better and better scenes even the NTR scenes ate getting more good. Keep up the good work.

And by the way does the android port getting updated?

Reactions: FluffyLynx

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
The android is missing?
I don't know much about android packages. In my Renpy launcher, this option is inactive. Maybe I have an old version of Renpy. It says "download and install a Java 8 Development Kit". I installed JDK 15, but the option is still inactive.
I'll try to figure it out later, maybe update Renpy. I'm just a little afraid to update while the game is under development, sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: Maveric

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
The android is missing?
Okay, it was a partial success.:D

I tested it on my phone. It works, but I still didn't understand how to open the save menu. (I'm not used to mobile gaming.)
Also the 3rd button ("Fast") is too close to the "Skip scene" button during sex scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maveric

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Okay, it was a partial success.:D
Mega
I tested it on my phone. It works, but I still didn't understand how to open the save menu. (I'm not used to mobile gaming.)
Also the 3rd button ("Fast") is too close to the "Skip scene" button during sex scenes.
Thanks alot fluffylynx but there is a problem while im in the game there is no controls where i can skip, save, preference though i cannot go back.

Last edited:
Reactions: FluffyLynx

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
So even if you lock in the pure route the ntr scenes are just skipped it's not an actual alternate route.

Interesting title and premise but yeah imma pass. Could prob go all in and commit to the ntr cuck pegging femboi stuff instead of half-dick dipping in and make a core audience happy instead of trying to split the attention :shrug:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if, on the "Pure path", Irene had the opportunity for an F+F relationship!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
He's had his patreon up for five months. Anyone care to speculate as to why he only has 3 patrons? I'm not coming down on the developer in anyway, just genuinely want to understand why people don't sub to his patreon.

I suspect it might have to do with the render quality or the MC's appearance. The NTR/Sharing/Cuck genre has a very large audience, because I've seen other patreons that provide this kind of content and have a lot of patreons, yet the key difference is the MC's appearance & render quality, compared to the other games.

Also, this game has decent animation, but it's not apparent from the original post in this thread, unless you catch the [animated] tag, but it might be better to show that animation with an animated gif in the original post?

drprofesq

Dec 22, 2018
It's one of the better 3D art NTR games at the moment in my opinion. I would say visually it looks good and the setting is more interesting than a lot of NTR VNs. The one thing that could be improved is that the sex scenes just sort of "happen" and there is not much setup or commentary on them to play into the NTR aspect. Although part of that could be that it's so flexible about even including those scenes at all, so it might be difficult to add some of the more emotional content that most NTR games include outside of the sex scenes.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes