Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What is this guy? and who is he for Irene?

From the first photo to the first page (The one who hugs Irene). Can't post a picture, I don't know why. :D

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
They look more like mother and son rather than wife and husband.:unsure:
Well:
The husband is a simple guy, a student from Earth, the wife is a cool and sexy ex-adventurer.
Figure she's likely in her thirties and he's in his early twenties...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Probably be helpful to them if you posted what the error was.

I changed the boy's name to son and the woman's name to mom since that is exactly what they both look like. Then did a few other minor edits here and there.
I played pure but did change it for Millipede and then changed it back afterwards. Squirrel is cute. Pity River was wasted on that skirt wearing dweeb so I skipped right past it.

PeggyBlackett

I know enable dev mode renpy will not work if it's hard coded into a script file so I'm not sure if it would work for unren either. You just have to change it to True in the script file to turn it on and then bring the game up.

Last edited:
Reactions: FluffyLynx

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
This is the error I'm getting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Seems to only happen from the Irene POV, not getting it from Aaron POV despite being the same scene.
P.P.S. Apparently it only happens from picking Irene POV continuously, did not get the error when switching back and forth.

Last edited:
Reactions: FluffyLynx

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
This is the error I'm getting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Seems to only happen from the Irene POV, not getting it from Aaron POV despite being the same scene.
P.P.S. Apparently it only happens from picking Irene POV continuously, did not get the error when switching back and forth.
NVM. I understood what the problem was. I'll fix it.

Last edited:

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
0.4b(fixed):
PC:

Mac:

Or you can download this scripts.rpa file and put it in the "game" folder:

Reactions: JadeKitten

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
PeggyBlackett
I know enable dev mode renpy will not work if it's hard coded into a script file so I'm not sure if it would work for unren either. You just have to change it to True in the script file to turn it on and then bring the game up.
You may well be right; i'm a hardware person not a software one; i know just about enough coding to enable me to poke hardware to see if it responds correctly.

I haven't tried Unren yet. If/when i do, i'll report back.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
PeggyBlackett

I know enable dev mode renpy will not work if it's hard coded into a script file so I'm not sure if it would work for unren either.
Okay - followup to my previous post - i used Unren's "enable rollback" function and ran through the first few screens {i hadn't begun playing, before}.

Seemed to work fine; were there specific places where rollback wasn't working? If so, later i'll keep going and see if i hit one.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The World with No Memory [v0.4] FluffyLynx

Original Size Win/Linux: 907 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 156 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 139 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Missing images:

game/images/islpeepa/cum.jpg
game/images/islgsexa1/cum.jpg

Those are just ones I hit taking two different choices. There's probably lots more because a quick search of all of the various xxxsexxxx and xxxpeepxxx folders under there have some with a cum.jpg and a fair number of others where it is missing. Either the dev screwed up their scripting of scenes requiring a load of a cum.jpg in early stages of sex when it doesn't exist or they just plain didn't render a number of cumshots that were needed in various scenes and angles.

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
Missing images:

game/images/islpeepa/cum.jpg
game/images/islgsexa1/cum.jpg

Those are just ones I hit taking two different choices. There's probably lots more because a quick search of all of the various xxxsexxxx and xxxpeepxxx folders under there have some with a cum.jpg and a fair number of others where it is missing. Either the dev screwed up their scripting of scenes requiring a load of a cum.jpg in early stages of sex when it doesn't exist or they just plain didn't render a number of cumshots that were needed in various scenes and angles.
Look for the fix on the previous page.
Okay - followup to my previous post - i used Unren's "enable rollback" function and ran through the first few screens {i hadn't begun playing, before}.

Seemed to work fine; were there specific places where rollback wasn't working? If so, later i'll keep going and see if i hit one.
Okay, I will enable rollback in the next update.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes