Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
No vaginal sex scene related with aaron ??
What the ......!! It is better for me to escape from this thread.

Reactions: BlasKyau
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of The World with No Memory 0.2 Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
No vaginal sex scene related with aaron ??
What the ......!! It is better for me to escape from this thread.
There are 2 such scenes: 1 in the ship, 2 after the meeting with Mercury on the Pure route(new one)

Last edited:

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
Nah. I mean aaron & wife vaginal sex scene.
Yes. There 2 such scenes. If you didn't see them, I assume you played as Aaron. If you play as Irene, you can choose the pose in the sex scene with Aaron. If you play as Aaron, Irene chooses randomly.

smreg

Jun 2, 2020
Great start! Love the idea of being able to choose between the wife's and the husband's perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: FluffyLynx

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
One to watch for. So far I enjoy the content, media is just the right amount, size is manageable, choices are wonderful, what more can we ask for? Besides monthly releases that is :)
I think that might be the first game ever, where I see genuine focus on bisex and on NTR m/m.

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
People who liked my game, you can also check out the minigame "Kill those goblins!" on my Patreon page. I tried to test the new gameplay there.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Checked out the goblins.
Hope this doesn't dissuade you from experimenting, but the old DnD CRG games were real time for a good reason, being turn based slow the fight down and watching everyone spending minutes missing each other is kind of frustrating, maybe speeding up the combat can help?

This place doesn't have enough Bi content, so I'm really glad you are making these stuff.

escaped99

Mar 3, 2020
Really loved this one, a bit different to the usual. The story is cool and the themes are more than welcome!

I'll be following to see where it goes.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Why dont they share their lastname? ... o_O
2. How can anyone say the renders are good or a +/pro for the game?
3. Sex scenes with a progress bar? How sexy ....
4. Why do they just wear underwear at the start? ...

Then the "Choices" ... it just starts with a plain "pick your path" choice. Why? that destroys every thrill or excitement..

Star Wars in that manner:

After the scrolling text-
<Vader is your father, Leia your sister>
<Vader was your landlord, Leia is your roommate>

The basic render really are a turnoff and the quite stupid setup doesnt work for me either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes