harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I thought husband is a girl. Just look at his face model & tell me i'm wrong.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah it's definitely one of "those" games especially since on the dev's patreon page he doesn't even seem to be sure what kinks are the focus of the game I mean it says this:

"The first game I want to introduce is called "The World with No Memory" and it's a story driven Adult Visual Novel.
This game will feature: Multiple protagonist (male and female), Voyeurism, Cuckoldry (avoidable i think), Cheating, Pegging, Male with male (avoidable i think), and some more...
"

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
Hello guys, let me clarify something.
The player can сhoose the form of relation and the fact is Aaron (male MC) is bisexual or not.
Yes he still be a sub guy with a girly face.xD
As for the Pure path - it will be some unique content for it later.

Reactions: Paapi and Aseratrix

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
Yeah it's definitely one of "those" games especially since on the dev's patreon page he doesn't even seem to be sure what kinks are the focus of the game I mean it says this:

"The first game I want to introduce is called "The World with No Memory" and it's a story driven Adult Visual Novel.
This game will feature: Multiple protagonist (male and female), Voyeurism, Cuckoldry (avoidable i think), Cheating, Pegging, Male with male (avoidable i think), and some more...
"
Well, the game is in development. Some kinks will be added later, such as lesbian stuff. Also the extreme kinks (bisexuality,cuckoldry) are avoidable.

Jul 15, 2019
So another story about a married couple that may or may not cheat.....wonder what will make this one stand out from the other games that basically has he same set up of a married couple that may or may not cheat on each other....

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Hello guys, let me clarify something.
The player can сhoose the form of relation and the fact is Aaron (male MC) is bisexual or not.
Yes he still be a sub guy with a girly face.xD
As for the Pure path - it will be some unique content for it later.
Hi, dev could u tell the pure path gets the same amount of content as in a cuck path, its only cuck and sub in the first release:confused:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well, the game is in development. Some kinks will be added later, such as lesbian stuff. Also the extreme kinks (bisexuality,cuckoldry) are avoidable.
The game obviously isn't for me since from what I understand the male MC is only going to be a sub. Though you may want to take out the part that says "I think" on your patreon since if they are completely avoidable there is no reason to needlessly confuse people.

:unsure:
So every other game has bisexual women and it's perfectly normal.
A game has a bisexual male and it's an extreme kink?
In adult VNs it is pretty rare so I think "extreme" is the wrong word though I suppose some people might find it extreme to them. Though I do think it's dumb that every woman in these kind of games being Bisexual is normal.

Reactions: chicken head

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
FluffyLynx
I actually like sharing and MMFs. Please bear in mind though that sharing and cuckoldry are two completely different things. Sharing means that the MC is involved, as in an three-/four-/x-some/orgy. Cuckoldry means he only gets to watch (and maybe masturbate). Sharing I like very much, cuckoldry not.
Could you please clarify the current/planned content of the "sharing/cuckoldry" path with that in mind? :)

Though I do think it's dumb that every woman in these kind of games being Bisexual is normal.
Just an observation. So many female love interests of a male MC will engage in minor or major sexual acts with one another, it's very common.

Reactions: hr17

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Just an observation. So many female love interests of a male MC will engage in minor or major sexual acts with one another, it's very common.
Yes it's extremely common. It's just that your post reminded me that I don't think I have ever played a game on this site where a female character has came out and said I'm completely straight and have no interest in women or having anything to do with another woman.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Kripke

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
So every other game has bisexual women and it's perfectly normal.
A game has a bisexual male and it's an extreme kink?
The lesbian content will also be avoidable.xD
Hi, dev could u tell the pure path gets the same amount of content as in a cuck path, its only cuck and sub in the first release:confused:
Well, i can't promise, but i will try.
FluffyLynx
I actually like sharing and MMFs. Please bear in mind though that sharing and cuckoldry are two completely different things. Sharing means that the MC is involved, as in an three-/four-/x-some/orgy. Cuckoldry means he only gets to watch (and maybe masturbate). Sharing I like very much, cuckoldry not.
Could you please clarify the current/planned content of the "sharing/cuckoldry" path with that in mind? :)
There is a Voyeurism path. On that path the male MC will only watch. On Cuckoldry path he will be involved. But in the current version he only can be involved if he is a bisexual.

Reactions: Grimtown

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
The game obviously isn't for me since from what I understand the male MC is only going to be a sub. Though you may want to take out the part that says "I think" on your patreon since if they are completely avoidable there is no reason to needlessly confuse people.
OK, i will.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The lesbian content will also be avoidable.xD
No, I mean bisexuality is not extreme at all. Speaking as a bisexual man.

On Cuckoldry path he will be involved. But in the current version he only can be involved if he is a bisexual.
Sounds good. The label "cuckoldry" is misleading in that case. Cuckolds may be in the same room, but they are not actively involved in any sexual acts. As far as I know, that is. Just never heard or read of any scenes where MC being involved was described as cuckoldry. Even alpha cuckolds only watch.
Voyeurs also just watch, but they do it w/o being noticed by those having sex.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
No, I mean bisexuality is not extreme at all. Speaking as a bisexual man.

Sounds good. The label "cuckoldry" is misleading in that case. Cuckolds may be in the same room, but they are not actively involved in any sexual acts. As far as I know, that is. Just never heard or read of any scenes where MC being involved was described as cuckoldry. Even alpha cuckolds only watch.
Voyeurs also just watch, but they do it w/o being noticed by those having sex.
Well this is a bit confusing xD but in the first path which I called "Cuckoldry/Sharing" the player (if he is playing male MC) can actually choose to join or to watch. Even if he is a bisexual.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes